Confession ( 2 )

To be together With you~

Joon's POV

When I go back, I'm going to give him the rose that I hid behind my coat and confess to him here. 

I was supposed to do that, but.. When I'm back from the cashier, I see him staring at the window. 

" What are you looking at, hyung? " I said. 

Seoul-Han.River.at.night-01.jpg

" The view is really beautifu Joonie! Come on, Let's go outside! " With that, he dragged me to the side river. 

Geez, my plan is ruined.

" Woah, it's beauutiful.. And there are many stars too! " He said and look at the sky happily.

My plan is ruined, But seeing him this excited, I can't help but smiled. 

" Let's sit on the bench hyung! " I said. 

Okay, time for plan B.  It seems like I will just confess here. It's pretty romantic too. Just like dooseob couple. kekeke.

" Hyung, I want to say something. " I said. 

" What is it? " Seungh hyung look at my direction.

" Didn't I told you that it is a special day today? " I said.

" Umm. Yes you are. " He said after thinking fo a while.

" Do you want to know why? "

" Of course! Tell me. "

" It's because today, I~ " I don't get to finish my sentence because...

" KYAAAAH! It's MBLAQ! Can we have your autograph?? " Suddenly, we are surrounded by fans. 

Nooo~ not again.. This is why I want to confess at the restaurant! How can doojoon confess to yoseob that time??

I feel annoyed but I still show my happy face to the fans. We give them our autograph but the fans keep coming until we are confused what to do. Suddenly, Seungho hyung grab my hands and run. We run away from the fans but they chase us. So we run until our dorm and lock the door. 

We are panting hard, tired for running around. 

" At last we are free! " Seungho hyung said. " Thank you for tonight, Joonie. It was really fun, I'm really happy to go with you. " 

" You're welcome hyung.. I'm happy too." I said, and I smiled bitterly. My plan is totally ruined T____T

Seungho hyung is heading towards his bedroom. Ah fine, forget about confessing. It seems like he already forget about the special day too.. But suddenly, Seungho hyung turned around.

" Oh yeah, Joonie, didn't you said today is a special day? What day is today? " Seungho hyung ask.

He still remember! Omo hyung, you are really care about me..

" Umm.. that.. " I started to feel nervous. 

" Come on, sit here and tell me. " He said as he sit on the sofa. 

I sit beside him. I took a deep breath and take the rose behind my coat. I give it to him.

" This is for you hyung. " I said.

" Um.. Thank you.. But what is this for? " he seems confused

" Hyung, I want to say something. I love you hyung. " I said. At last! 

" Aww Joonie, I love you too, you are my dongsaeng! " He patted my head.

Why is he replying just like in my dream? 

" No hyung! Not as dongsaeng. I really fall in love with you. " I said.

" You mean that kind of love? " He ask.

I nooded. " Hyung, I just want to tell how I feel towards you, I will not ask you to be my girlfriend. Please don't hate me. " I said. I'm afraid that he will be disgusted in me just like in my dreams.

" You won't ask me to be your girlfriend? That's great, I don't want to be your girlfriend either. " He said.

I feel hurt to hear that.

" And what's about the rose? Do you think that I like roses? " He said coldly and throw the rose. 

" Hyung? Why are you like this? " I said. Almost tearing up.

" Why am I like this? " He said and touch my cheek. " Because I want to be your boyfriend my lovely jooniee~ " he said, smiling. 

" What? I think I misheard what you are saying.. " I said. 

" I said, I love you too and I want to be your boyfriend. I'm not a girl you know! " He said palyfully.

" Hyung! " I said and hug him. I cried. " I thought you will hate me.. " 

" Silly boy, why would I hate you? I love you. " he said. 

" But why are you throwing the rose? " I said after the hug

" Because roses are too girly. I want something more manly. " He said.

" More manly? like what? " I ask.

" Like this. " He leaned over and kiss me. 

" Soo.. we are officially dating now? " I said

" I guess we are. " He said and we laugh.

" You know hyung, I was supposed to confess at the restaurant back there, but you just drag me outside like that. " I said, pouting.

" Really? I'm so sorry joonie, I don't know about that. But No matter where the place is, I will accept you too. " He said as he hold my hand.

" Jeongmal? Then I shouldn't have booked that whole restaurant. It's really expensive you know! " I said.

" Yah! why are you so picky? " He ask.

" Because I want to save money for our marriage~. " I said, and we kiss again.

" I love you Joonie. "

" I love you too hyung.. "

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww~ It's done!

But It will not end here!

I'm going to make the continuation! =)

Comment and subscribe please~ =D