I think I'm falling for you..

To be together With you~

The next day~

Joon's POV 

" Joon! Wake up! " I hear  My manager is waking me up.

" Uuuhh.. 5 more minutes.. " 

" No! You have to prepare for your comeback, remember? " 

Hearing the word comeback, I open my eyes and sit on my bed quickly.

" Oh, so today is the dance practice? " I said with a bling bling eyes. 

" Yes it is, Now go take a bath! " My manager smiled seeing me so excited and go out of the room. 

Yes, I am excited about the comeback. We have record the song and it sounds amazing. Can't wait for the new dance! I grab my towel and jumping around to the bathroom. As I jump to the bathroom, I meet Seungho hyung sitting on the sofa watching TV. 

" Morning, Joon. Have you feeling better? " He said and laugh seeing me jumping around. " But actually without you saying any words I know that the answer is a yes."

I stopped immediately. I can feel my face blushed. " Yes hyung, I'm really excited about the dance practice! you know I love dancing. " 

I said, trying to be as calm as possible. " I will go thake a bath hyung! " I said and run to the bathroom.

Seungho chuckled, what a cute boy..  

 

I enter the bathroom andI lock the door. I put my hand on my chest. Why is it beating so fast again? Could it be.. I'm falling for him?? NO! NO! It can't be! I'm a man and he is also a man! 

But.. 

Lately, I often stares at him, adoring his face.. I also thinks about him often. All things about him seems nice to me.. AHH! Molla! 

I sigh and start to take a bath. 

 

At the practice room.. 

" Okay guys, I want to make a scene where somebody is being shot by a gun, But I don't know which of you will be doing it. So each of you will do it one by one and I'll choose. " The coreographer said. Ao the mblaq members triy it one by one. Starting from the leader Seungho, and then the others. 

" Okay, Joon, you'll be the one doing it. " The coreographer thinks that I do ot the best. 

" Okay hyung! " I smiled.The other memebrs Just accept it because they know that I act the best. hahahah~ 

And so We practice again for hours. 

When the dance practice is over, I sit ad the corner of the room exhausted. My body covered in sweats. Suddenly, Seungho hyung sit beside me and offer me a bottle of water. 

" Here for you. " he said. 

I take the bottle from him and drink it. 

" You act really well, Joonie, no wonder the coreographer choose you! " Seungho hyung said and smiled to me. 

I stare at him.. Hyung, why are you so nice to me? 

He realise that I was staring at him and ask, " What's wrong? "

" No, nothing hyung. " I shake my head and look at another direction. 

I think I really am falling for him..

***********************************************************************************************************************

SO what do you think? Comment please~~ I'm begging you? Ahahah. 

I'm pretty busy at school so I'll update as soon as I have time!