Nightmare

To be together With you~

 

Joon’s POV

 

“ Hyung, I love you. “ I said while holding Seungho hyung’s hand.

“ I love you too, Joonie. You are my dongsaeng. “ Seungho said, smiling warmly.

“ No, not love as dongsaeng and hyung, but more likely love between man and man. “

“ What? You mean that kind of love? “ He looks  surprised.

I nodded and ask him,  “ Do you have the same feeling to me, Hyung? “

I ask. Hoping the answer will be a yes, but.. He let go of my hands and say

“ No, I don’t. I’ve never thought that you are that kind of person. I’m disappointed at you. “ He said and leave.

I want to go chase him but somehow I can’t move my leg. So I shout at him.

“ Hyung! Don’t go hyung! HYUNGG!! “ I try to call him but he keep walking and leave me alone here.

“ HYUUUUNGG! “ Joon open his eyes and realise that it was just a dream. He is now sitting on his bed, panting and sweating because of the nightmare.

Thank Godness it was just a dream.. Ah, what should I do with this feelings? I know that this is wrong, but I just can’t help myself. Ottoke? Should I just confess? But how if it turn out like in my dream??

Just then, I hear somebody open my door and rushed to me.

“ Joon! What happened? I hear you screaming! Did something bad happened? “ Seungho hyung said, almost yelling and seems really panick.

“ No, hyung. I just had a nightmare.. “ I answer  calmly.

He sigh in relief and sit on my bed. “ Thank Godness.. “

I see him panting as he was just doing exercise, so I ask “ Why are you panting hyung? Did you run or something? “

“ I run from my room to your roomas soon as I hear you screaming, you know? “ He said after his breathing is even.

“ Running here? Why? “ I ask stupidly.

“ Why? Of course because I’m worried about you, Pabo! You was screaming like hell just now, don’t you know that? “ He knock my head softly.

I’m surprised and also happy to hear that. He is worried about me?  I hid my smile.

“ By the way, what were you dreaming about? “ he brings up the topic.

“ O – oh, that.. “ I’m confused whether I should  tell him or not. I look at his direction. E is staring at me, waiting for my answer. I sigh.

“ I dream about you leaving me, hyung. I call you as loud as I could, but you aren’t turning back. “ I said finally, pouting.

“ Aww, don’t worry, I won’t leave you alone. We will stay together until one of us get married, okay? “  He hug me and pat my back, comforting me. I can’t say anything because I’m shocked. He hug me??

He let go of my body and say “ Now get up and take a bath. “ Then he go out from my room, leaving me with a shocked face.

 

Meanwhile, Seungho in his room..

He sigh and sit on the bed. Until one of us get married? It seems like it will be only you who will get married. You are normal, and I’m gay.. I will not be able to get married because I fall in love with you, Joonie.. But don’t worry, I will not try to make you mine. I’ll just protect you and watch you from far..

Seungho smiled bitterly.

************************************************************

 

Yay! Chapter 3 is done! I'm putting my best on writing it, but please understand because I'm still in high school.

Anyways, enjoy reading!

And comment please please pleasee?? 

Thank you! =D