Joon's Birthday 2

To be together With you~

 

Seungho’s POV

We have arrived at the hall where the press conference will be held, suddenly..

“ Seungho OPPA! “ I heard someone called me from behind.

I turned my back to see who is calling me.  “ Woori-ah! “ I said as I recognize her face.

“Oppa, I miss you so muuchh~ “ Woori said and hug me. I hug her back.

“I miss you too, Woori-ah. When do you come to Korea? “ I ask her.

“ Yesterday, oppa. I heard that you will be here today so I come here ^^ “ Woori  said.

“ Aigoo, you have grown to a really pretty girl. How old are you now? “ I ask her as I pat her head.

“ I’m 16 now oppa! “ She said.

Joon’s POV

 “ Seungho OPPA! “ I heard a girl called my boyfriend’s name.

I look at their direction. WHAT? Who is that?? A really pretty girl hugs MY boyfriend. And my boyfriend hug her back too! They seems close.. Who the heck is her?? I think it will be better is I ask Seungho..

“ Seungho-ah! “ I walk to him.

“ Oh Joonie, come here, let me introduce you to her. Her name is Woori, she is my..“  

“ I’m Woori, I’m Seungho oppa’s  fiancee. “ Woori cut Seungho’s words and stretch her hands for a handshake.

“ O – oh, I’m Joon, his b – bandmate. “ I shake her hands. Her hands really soft..

“ Yah,  since when you are my fiancee? “ Seungho ask her.

“ But 10 years ago you said you would marry me if I become pretty. Look, am I not pretty enough? And you also said that you love me too! “ She pouts. She is really cute.

“ No I don’t. I just said that I will think about it when you are grown up to a pretty woman. And I do love you Woori-ah, as a sister.“ Seungho said.

“But  Opppaaaaa~ “ She is whinning  like a little kid.

“ No Buts, Woori-ah, Now if you excuse me, I got to go now. See you! “ Seungho said and go.

~~~

We have arrived to the press conference place, we are in the waiting room.

“ Seungho-ah, who is she? “ I sit beside him.

“ Oh, that girl? She is Woori, she is my cousin. “ Seungho said and stretch his arm to my shoulder.

“ But she said that she is your fiancee.. “ I said and look down.

And to my surprise, he is loaughing out loud. “ HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~ “

“ Why are you laughing? “ I pout.

“ Are you jealous Joonie? “ He said and hug me.

“ Well, she is really pretty, Her hands are soft, she can do aegyo very well too.. That kind of girl really suits standing beside you Seungho-ah. And she said that you love her too. “ I said sadly.

“ Shh, don’t say such things Joonie.. “ Then, Seungho told me the whole story.

~

Woori and Seungho have live together for 6 years. They always play together, and Seungho always take care of Woori like his own sister. Then When Woori was 6, his father got a job in America and they need to move there. At the airport..

“ Oppa, I love you..  I don’t want to go.. I want to stay here with you....“ Woori said as she cried and holding Seungho’s shirt.

“ I love you too, Woori-ah, don’t cry, okay? You must go with your appa.. “ Seungho said and hug her.

“ Then would you marry me when I go back? “ she ask.

“ Hmmm.. If you become a pretty woman I’ll think about it. “ Seungho said and smile.

“ Really? Just wait oppa! I will become really pretty! “ Woori said.

“ I’ll wait for it. Now go, your appa is waiting for you. “ Seungho said.

“ Okay, Good bye oppa.. Wait for me! “ Then Woori run to her father and go to America.

~

“ But she seems love you so much. The way she look at you earlier.“ I said as he finished his story.

“ Well.. She always said that. But I don’t love her back. I only love you my Joonie.. You are the perfect person for me. “ Seungho said and kiss my cheek.  I can only smile. How can he always  makes me feel happy?

Suddenly, our manager come into the waiting room.

“ So, are you guys ready for the press conference? “ The manager asks us.

“ Yeesss~ “ We answer in a harmonize tone.

“ Good, now go outside, the people are waiting. “ The manager said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 is done~ 

So, Woori has appear~ 

What will she do next?

Well she will have a big part in the next next chapter. 

 

Subscribe and comment please <3