Will Joon Survive?

To be together With you~

Seungho’s POV

What happened to Joon actually? Why is he bleeding and why is he fainted? Did someone shot him for real? Who dares to shoot my Joonie??

3rd person’s POV

MBLAQ members rush to the hospital. They wait outside the emergency room worriedly. They all doesn’t know what happened to Joon actually. After 2 hours of waiting, the doctor come out from the emergency room. All members run to his direction.

“How is Joon’s condition, doctor? Is he alright? Seungho ask.

“ We’ve tried our best to save him, but the bullet is too near to his heart.. He is in the critical condition now. If he wake up in two days, he will be alright, but if not, I’m sorry, the chance for him to survive is really low. “ the doctor said sadly. Hearing what the doctor said, MBLAQ members become weak and hopeless.

“Can we see him? “ Seungho ask.

“ Yes, but just one person at one time. “ The doctor said. With that, he leave the MBLAQ members.

“ I want to see him! “ Mir said.

“ I also want to see him! But Seungho hyung, you must be the one who see him.” GO said.

“Yes, hyung. We all want to see him but we know that you are the one that worried him the most.” Thunder said.

“ You guys.. Thank you so much! I’ll go to his room then. Bye! “ Seungho said and leave.

Seungho enter Joon’s room. It is painful for him to see the one he love laying weakly on the bed with oxygen mask. He sit beside the bed and hold Joon’s hand.

“Joon-ah.. Wake up please.. It hurt so much seeing you  in this state.. “ Seungho said.

Bullet? That means Joon is really shot by a real gun.. Who did that? Seungho thinks.

Suddenly, the manager call me to go outside.

“Hyung! Where were you?” Seungho ask because his manager didnt come to the hospital together with them.

“I was investigating what was the cause of his incident.” The manager said.

“ Do you find anything? “ Seungho ask.

“ Yes. Now I know everything that happened back then. Apparently, Seungho, it’s your cousin who shot Joon.” The manager said.

“ What? You mean Woori? But how can she?” Seungho seems really surprised.

“ She is rich, isn’t she? She paid someone to knock all the person behind the stage and use the chance to shoot Joon. She picked the right time so that the audience will not be surprised or suspicious. “ The manager said.

“ But I still couldn’t believe that Woori did all of these. She was a nice kid.. “ Seungho said.

“ She was, Seungho-ah, But because of love, she changed. “ The manager said.

“ Love? “ Seungho ask.

“ Yes, She loves you and she is jealous that you choose Joon over him. That is why she wants to get rid of Joon. “ The manager said.

“ Aah..  Where is Woori now? “ Seungho ask.

“ She is in the jail. I think she will be jailed for a long time. Don’t worry about her. I’ve taken care of everything. “ The manager said.

Seungho just nodded. He still can’t believe Woori did all of these.

“ So, how is Joon’s condition? “ The manager ask.

“ The doctor said that but the bullet is too near to his heart.. He is in the critical condition now. If he wake up in two days, he will be alright, but if not, the chance for him to survive is really low.” Seungho answer with a sad tone.

“ He will wake up. Joon is a strong guy, Seungho-ah.” The manager said and pat Seungho’s back.

Joon will wake up, right?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! 

yeah, I know it has been forever since my last update..

A huge sorry to you guys!

You know what? I'm planning to finish this story as a christmas gift for you all =)

Hope you guys like my story and please comment what you think about the story.

Thanks a loot~ 

=)