Dilemma

To be together With you~

Joon's POV

 

" It's Seungho hyung, isn't it? " Yoseob said.

" WHAT? But how? Why? When did you? H~ " I suttered my words

" Huahhahahahha. You should look at your face hyung, Your expression is really amazing. Huahahahha.. " Yoseob laugh really hard.

I make a =_= expression, he see me and he stop laughing. 

" Ehem," He clear his throat. " I mean, It's so obvious hyung. The way you look at him.. It's really full of love. Just ;like the way my doojonie look at me. " Yoseob said. Shy because of his last sentence. 

" Really? If that's really obvious,  do you think that he already now my feeling? " I ask

" I don't think so.. Seungho hyung is not sensitive enough. Anyway hyung, are you going to confess? " Yoseob ask.

" That's what I'm thinking about. I want to tell him, but I'm afraid he will disgusted in me because I'm gay.. " I said, looking down. 

" Hyung, look at me. " He said and I look at him. " If he disgusted in you, that means he is not the one for you. You can look for someone else that accept you the way you are. But if you don't confess to him, you are going to be single all of your life because you hid your feeling. Do you want that to happen? " He said to me in a serious tone.

" O - of course not.. " I said. 

" Then you should confess! " Yoseob said. 

I keep silent for a while, thinking. Until finally I know what I'm gonna do.  " I'm going to confess. I've made my mind" I said doubtlessly. 

" That's my hyung! " Yoseob said. " So how are you going to confess? " 

" I think I'm going to confess in valentine's day, on a restaurant beside the Han River. The view is beautiful. I'm going to make it romantic. " I said.

" Wah, good luck hyung. " He shows his thumb to me. 

" Thanks Yoseobiee~ " I hug him. 

" Don't mention it hyung, that's what friends are for. " Yoseobie said. 

" Okay then' I think I need to go home. " I said and stand up.

" Hyung, I have something to say. " Yoseob stop me. 

" What is it ? " 

" From the way he look at you, I think he loves you too. " Yoseob said

" Really? Aww, thanks yoseob. =) "

I really lucky to have this guy here as my friend. 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

As usual, comment and subscribe please! 

It's also okay if you want to criticize me. 

Just comment what you think about my story. 

Thank you! =)

I hope you guys enjoy reading my fanfic =)