Concert

To be together With you~

 

3rd Person’s POV

-Somewhere behind the stages of press conference-

“ So that Seungho oppa rejects me because of that guy?” Woori said angrily. “ I will not forgive you, Joon! How dare you stole my oppa from me and make him gay. If I can’t have him, nobody can.” With that, she leaves the place.

===MBLAQ’s FIRST CONCERT===

-Backstage-

“To make this concert memorable and different, we have plan a special even at the end of your guy’s concert.” The manager announce.

MBLAQ members are looking at each other confusedly.

The manager then continues, “ You guys will sing It’s war  as the last song and you guys will re-act the music video.”

Joon’s eyes widened, “ How am I supposed to shot myself?? It was edited in the music video.”

“ Of course you are not shooting yourself like in the music video, pabo ._. “ The manager said.

“ But I thought you said that we will re-act the music video? “ Joon ask.

“ Yup, but you just need to shoot at thunder’s direction, then someone behind the stage will shoot you. “ The manager said.

“ Bwoh? Shoot me??” Joon yelled because he is surprised.

“ I don’t mean shoot you for REAL, Joon. He will shoot you fakely. You know what I mean? It will be just the same with your comeback stage except that somebody else will pust the button for you so that it will looked real. “ The manager explain.

“Aaahh.. “ Joon relieved.

“ That is  why I said that you are the paboest member in out group. Huahahhahaha. Is it even make sense to let you killed just because of a concert?” Mir said.

Joon pouted. He cannot fight back because what Mir said was right.

“ Calm down, babe. I will protect you if you are shot for real.” Seungho come and hug Joon.

“ Thanks hyung~ “ Joon smiled and hug Seungho back.

-Skip the concert part and go to the ending part where they sing it’s war because I’ve havent been in MBLAQ’a concert >.< -  Joon’s POV

Goodbye..

After saying that, I hold the fake gun and shoot it to Thunder’s direction. To my surprise, I see woori at the side of the stage. What is she doing here?  Wait.. Is she holding a gun towards me?

DOORR!

As planned, I get shot in his chest and I pretend to be fainted. But..

Why does it hurt so much?

Why can’t I move?

I was supposed to get up again and continue to dance the song after pretend to be fainted, but because of the pain in my chest, I lie on the stage without moving.

3rd person’s POV

The members wonder why Joon doesn’t get up and continue the dance. But because the show must go on, they ignore Joon and continue dancing.

“ Why isn’t he getting up?” Seungho thought. “Wait, is that blood? I thought the manager said that  there will be no blood?” Worried, Seungho turn off his microphone and said:

“ Babe, are you okay? “ Seungho still continue dancing as he called Joon. But there is no response from Joon.

“ Yah! Joon! Don’t Joke around!” Seungho shout. He feel really worried that as soon asn the song ends, he rush to Joon.

Seeing their leader rushing to Joon, MBLAQ members can’t help but also rush to Joon.

“Joon-ah, are you okay?” Seungho call Joon but there is no response from Joon.

Seeing blood around Joon’s chest, Seungho shout “Yah, somebody call an ambulance!”.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers!

I'm really really sorry for not updating..

College is really hard >.<

Thank you for subscribing..

I'm touched XD

Hope you will not unsubscribe because of my late update..

Enjoy reading!

Please comment =)