Chapter 9

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri don’t know what to think anymore, He wants to talk to JongHoon but his big day coming soon. He doesn’t want to disturb him anymore. He can talk to his best friend after his big day.

He knows JongHoon very well that he may be upset and will show that on his wedding day. Seungri good in hiding his feelings but JongHoon totally opposite with Seungri.

As usual Seungri did his routine responsibility. He tried to act normal. Seungri was relieved that he never confessed his love to Jiyong. If he did, it would be embarrassed moment of his life that’s what he thought.

He hate himself and feel pathetic.

Why am I act like this? I am grown man. All the while I was alone although I married him. I need to move on. He not even talk to me when the divorce approved. He never asked how I feeling.

He not even asked how I am. He was still going to Ryan. Maybe his love to Ryan more than my love to him.

Who am I for him? He not even respect me as a friend. I should have self-respect. Although I love him, it doesn’t mean he can treat me like that.

Seungri was crying while he pact his belongings to his luggage. Next week his sister wedding. He came back because he missed Jiyong. But now he don’t know what feel anymore. He can’t describe he emotions anymore.

Initially he was worried that Jiyong will come to his sister wedding but now it’s better if he is not coming to the wedding. What can I say to my family? I can’t tell the truth to them now as they may sad or angry (with me) on my sister’s wedding. My father just accepted me after I solved his business issue but he still not accepted me fully. I may not stay in my father house after the wedding to avoid any unpleasant encounter with him.

Uncle will be angry with me as I followed Jiyong request, despite he asked me to not let go of him. But how I can hold him when he is in love with someone. If he has no boyfriend, maybe I could try but how can I destroy two people’s happiness for one person? It’s so selfish.

Seungri not willing to call him as Jiyong may think he interrupt his happy moment with Ryan. He received the message notification. Initially he was sad but now he was angry at himself as he make himself pathetic. He waited for Jiyong to come back but he didn’t. He decided to let go him. There is no point to wait for him.

He wrote note to Jiyong on details of household things. And left the key in the post box. He have no any reason to come back to this house anymore.

Seungri has no friends here. He can’t call anyone to fetch him. He has go to by himself to his home town. Now already late. He has to stay in station to get next available ticket. He was sleeping there. After he let Jiyong go from his heart, he feels less pain.

**********************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter