Chapter 10

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just small update. Hopefully, I can update another chapter soon.

****************************************

Dear Jiyong,

I never thought I would be writing you this letter. There was a time when I thought I can handle this. Unfortunately, these 2 years have given me so many challenges in my life. After this divorce, there is nothing left to hold on to. The way things are now, we are no longer husband and husband. I treasure this wedding very much, yet that’s not enough to hold this marriage. To clap need to have 2 hands but I know your heart not here with me. When you came to my house and the way you present yourself with my family members, I thought I may have chance with you but when you ran to Ryan immediately the divorce approval, I know where I stand. I know where our marriage stands.

Remember, you told me that I was a and gold digger, it didn’t hurt me so much because I know who I am. Nobody can hurt me for something I am not. But yesterday your action hurt me so much. 

I want you to know that I am not blaming you. Not at all.

I know that I was the one that suggested that we still can be friends but that last night proved that we can’t be friends anymore. Not that I'm blaming you for what happened. Love is love. I have no any rights to tell you who you to love because just because we married.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter