Chapter 4

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Jiyong I didn’t know you coming early. Anyways you know JongHoon right? My childhood friend.”

“We met at your wedding remember” JongHoon approached his hand for a handshake.

“So childhood friend is a new trend to have affair openly,” Jiyong asked angrily.

Seungri and JongHoon looked at each other as they confused and don’t understand what Jiyong meant.

“Don’t you feel shame that you bring your boyfriend to my house? Why not go to any hotel? Oh ya, you have no money, right? That’s why you married me. Because I am rich and can save your company huh!!!!”

“So that’s what you do when I am not at home? You are a ” Jiyong continued

“JIYONG, SHUT UP” JongHoon angry.

“So you angry when I telling the truth about your is it?” Jiyong make JongHoon angry

Seungri was crying in shock.

When JongHoon went to Jiyong to hit him, Seungri stopped him and asked him to go back and promised him will meet tomorrow and don’t say anything to his sister. He agreed and left Seungri reluctantly and promised Seungri that he will not tell anyone about this incident as requested by Seungri.

Seungri never tells his close friend about Jiyong behavior. He told him he was happy with Jiyong.

Seungri was embarrassed with Jiyong.

When JongHoon left, Seungri approached him.

This time he is not crying but angry.

“What is your problem? If you don’t like me, why you married me? You have no any rights to talk like that to my friend. Why are you angry with me when you do the same? I am not a cheater like you who continues to have affair with his lover after married. He is my friend and business partner. I am not ashamed of that.” Seungri snapped back to him.

Seungri heart was shattered when he got to know that Jiyong has a boyfriend and still be together with him although they married now. He would have not married him if he knew earlier.

Jiyong slapped Seungri. When Seungri realized what happened he got another slap. He legs started to wobble.

“This is what you get if you make me angry, you ,” Jiyong said.

“I know why you still with me, why you do not divorce me? I know why? You want my money. You want my wealth. You used my father innocents to get what you want. My father told me that you are suitable for me, and you will take good care of me and also very family material and you can be my perfect half. BULL” Jiyong screamed.

“What do you know about me huh? How long do you know me? You know nothing about me. Stop doing assumptions” Seungri talked back with his pain on his cheek.

“Ok, Ok” Jiyong smirked and gave a surrendered signed by showing his two palms on the air.

“Tell me, not your company facing trouble now? Anytime soon going to bankrupt?” Tell me “Jiyong yelled

“You are not close enough for me to tell you everything” Seungri yelled back.

“I am your husband goddammit” Jiyong yelled.

“Because we married, doesn’t mean I can share everything with you. Furthermore these past months you never act like a husband.” Seungri snapped back.

Seungri not ready to tell Jiyong that he married him because he loves him. Also not ready to tell him his problems as he doesn’t want Jiyong to pity him. Seungri is a very pride man. He prefers to find a solution by himself rather than ask anybody’s help. Yes, his business has issues now. Seungri & Jonghoon were working with Seungri’s father. His father invested in wrong material despite Seungri gave a warning but he didn’t listen. Therefore his father faced huge losses. Seungri’s father and his whole family were so devastated and Seungri need to take over his business and working on to recover it with his friend JongHoon. They managed to recover around 30% but they still need about 70% more fund to recover fully.

When Jiyong’s father got to know about it, he wanted to help him but Seungri rejected as he determined to recover it with his own effort. Mr.Kwon even said that he willing to give as a loan but yet Seungri rejected again as he may take it as granted and may not pay him back and sure he won’t ask him also.

That was another reason he admired Seungri more. This was the time Mr.Kwon eagerly wanted to take Seungri as his son in law despite Jiyong’s rejection. And because Seungri loves Jiyong, he agreed to marry him. Jiyong was his 1st and last lover for sure.

Although he received so many proposals he never accepted anyone. JongHoon knows about it.

Seungri can’t tell this to Jiyong as he won’t believe him. No point to tell him. But Seungri really can’t take it when Jiyong keeps on calling him a .

“So how close you want me to be with you, to tell me the truth? This much? This much?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter