Chapter 5

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong back home early.

Seungri started to panic and to avoid him, he walked fast to reach his room as he is ready.

“Seungri, we need to talk” Jiyong stopped him by stretch his hand in front of Seungri

*********************************

Seungri stopped.

Jiyong holds his hand gently and pulled him to the sofa and make him sit.

Seungri started to worry.

“I am sorry for what I did to you, yesterday. I am normally not like that. But when I got to know that you married me for money, I don’t know what got to me.” Jiyong said

“Jiyong… I… I.. I..” Seungri try to talk to him

Jiyong stopped him by showing his palm.

Seungri stopped.

Jiyong continued “I am not angry anymore. I am willing to help you financially despite you cheated us”

“I give you the money you wanted. I am not saint also. I married you to satisfy my father also. Also, I am not angry at what you did when we were a teenager. You and I teenagers, I did some stupid things which I may regret later I still continued. I should have said Thank you rather than angry with you. I was thinking about it. I was wrong and you were right” Jiyong confessed.

Seungri looked at his eyes and Jiyong was sincere when he said it.

“I give KRW10 billion to solve your financial problem and the balance you can keep for your future with your boyfriend.”

“How is my Idea?” Jiyong asked.

“What do you want for return?” Seungri is smart Jiyong thought

“I want you to divorce me,” Jiyong said

“Why not you divorce me,” Seungri asked

“I respect my father. This is his arrangement. I don’t want him to know that I go against him. If you divorce me, it will be straightforward.” Jiyong explained

“it’s win-win situation. You got your money and I got my freedom.” Jiyong continued.

Seungri agreed. If Jiyong observant, he would have noticed Seungri’s watery eyes.

Seungri turned the other side to wipe his eyes without Jiyong noticed.

Jiyong gave a cheque. But Seungri refused and said will get it once the divorce is done.

*********************************

Jiyong and Seungri went to lawyer office. Seek their advice. The lawyer asked the reason why they seek a divorce.

Jiyong and Seungri never discussed this, therefore they didn’t know what to say to the lawyer.

When the lawyer asked the reason again,

“He married me for my money” Jiyong pointed at Seungri.

“That’s not a valid point and you have no proof too. Don’t you?” The lawyer asked.

“I cheated on him. I have a boyfriend before marry him. And I still meeting him despite me have a husband at home. I want to marry my current boyfriend” Seungri said.

Jiyong shocked.

“That’s a valid reason. So, Mr. Seungri seeking divorce to marry his boyfriend, is it?” The lawyer asked.

“Yes,” Seungri replied.

“As you both just married for 3 months. The process will take a longer time. Both of you need to wait” The lawyer said.

Seungri looked at Jiyong. Jiyong looked at Seungri worriedly.

“How long it will take?” Jiyong asked.

“Around another 6 months to 1 year,” the lawyer replied.

Seungri noticed that Jiyong sad and he wants to hold his hand to assure him all will be fine but Seungri still remembers what Jiyong said that he disgusting to touch him.

After out from lawyer office, Jiyong shakes his hands with Seungri and said that we are friends from today.

************************************

Today Jiyong was not feeling well. He came back home very early. Seungri hasn’t cooked yet.

Jiyong heard Seungri was laughing talking to somebody via handphone. He was standing at the door, listening to their conversation. Jiyong never thought Seungri has a very soothing voice. His laugh very mesmerizes to hear it. He hit his head when he realized that he appreciating Seungri.

“I am fine, Hanna. Yes. I am happy. He is taking care of me very well. We went movie yesterday. Normally we won’t go anywhere on weekend. But because I insisted he brought me to the movie. He is a very loving person.” Seungri fake smiled when he talked to her sister.

“Yes, he loved my cook. Who wouldn’t? hahaha….. He even kissed my hand because I am a good cook. He is really very romantic” Jiyong can feel the sadness in his voice.

He felt bad for him. Jiyong thought to treat him well until he is here and by doing so, Seungri will stick to our plan without any problem later.

*****************************************

Jiyong noticed that Seungri has lost a lot of weight recently. He wonders why he could be lost weight when he is eating delicious food. And of course, Jiyong has gain weight after he started eating Seungri’s food.

This is the first time Seungri and Jiyong were together at the same place. Once food ready, Jiyong took 2 plates for him and Seungri. But Seungri put back the other plate and said that he already has eaten. Jiyong wonder when could be he has eaten as Jiyong all the while at the living room and secretly watching him.

After dinner, when he was watching a movie. Seungri went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter