chapter 14

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was devasted. He back home and didn’t talk to anybody and next day didn’t go to office. Didn’t see anybody. He wants to be alone. He really doesn’t know what to do?

Jiyong POV.

I lost Seungri forever. Why? Why? Why my heart so in pain. Is this karma for what I did to him? That’s why he rejected me? Should I let him to go. My father also asked me to leave Seungri if he is happy. He is happy with that guy. I saw him smile and happily talk to him. But he didn’t tell me that he was not in love with me anymore. Is he really happy without me? I don’t think so, Seungri has forgotten me. He is not that kind of person.

He was in love with me since childhood. I am very sure he is still in love with me. He is trying to punish me for I did to him. He may want me to feel what he felt when I did not reciprocate his love. I learnt my lesson. I must tell Seungri that I have learnt my lesson. I won’t leave him anymore. I want him in my life forever. I won’t let him go anymore. Its ok if his family not accept him. I will be with him. I will be against anybody who is against him. I know I am his world and I just realised his is my world too.

Jiyong was drinking whole day to forget Seungri but he can’t. He never thought Seungri will consume his mind and heart fully. 2 days already since he met Seungri at hospital.

‘Seungri never said he was not loving me anymore. I want to give closure for this as he really doesn’t know what was his relationship with that Dr. He may just friend with Seungri. I do not want to make same mistakes like last time by assuming things and chase away Seungri. I need to ask him directly this time. I must meet him tomorrow to know what exactly my position in his heart. Seungri is fully occupied in my heart.’ With that thoughts Jiyong slept on Sofa.

*************************************

Next day, Jiyong woke up with determination. He was getting ready to meet Seungri. He still doesn’t know where is Seungri now. So, he decided to meet the Dr at hospital to get his address. Jiyong was prepared for any outcome but he wants to hear from Seungri directly. He was no longer assuming things. He wants Seungri to tell him that he has moved on with somebody else. Buy his gut feeling says that Seungri still loves him and he as usual did impulsive decision on that day by assuming that they are couple.

With that positive thinking, Jiyong went to hospital.

Once reached hospital, the nurse said that Dr. was on rounds and asked him to wait if He needs to meet him. Also, she said he will only meet him if he was not busy. Jiyong was waited for the DR. for almost 2 hours. When the Dr. came to counter, the nurse mentioned about Jiyong. When he turned to Jiyong, The Dr was smiled at him. Jiyong approached the DR.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter