Chapter 1

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s father appreciates and admires his son for everything he does. He was sure that his son will take care of his company in the future. But he has his own concern that his behavior after business hours. He worried as a father what would happen to him once he is gone.

Jiyong’s father health is deteriorating day by day due to his old age. Jiyong noticed it but don’t know how to help him. He and his sister also her husband taking care of his businesses very well, yet he feels helpless. He respects his father as after his mother passed away he never get married again and take care of me and my sister dearly.

One day, Jiyong was called to his father’s office room.

“Yes father, did you call me?”

“Please have a sit, I need to talk to you”

Jiyong sits opposite his father table.

“I know your lifestyle now. It will be fun now but not in the future. I have found an alliance for you, He was suitable for you, and he will take good care of you and also very family material. I am sure he can be your perfect half. I spoke to him and he was happy to marry you but he insists on your opinion on this first.”

“Father, I…. I am, I “Jiyong was stuttering, he always has difficulties talk to his father but not when he was CEO mode.

“I know you prefer guys, now this is no big problem especially for me. I want your happiness nothing else. “His father looked at him.

“Father, I am… I have a boy” before he finished his father interrupted him,

“You still remember Seungri, right?”

Jiyong was stunned for a while, it took solid few minutes to back from shock.

All his pass memory came back and without he realized his face was frown with anger. He really hates Seungri to his core. Sometimes when he thinks back, he really wants to punch Seungri for the mess he has done to him without realizing because of his action he has become a good person, otherwise he life will be spoilt with the other kids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter