Chapter 16

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 4

After Jiyong read that letter. He knows how much Seungri hurts because of him. Past is past. I can’t go back to rectify it. Before this I didn’t know Seungri still loves me or not. But now the letter already given me the answer. SEUNGRI STILL LOVES JIYONG. SEUNGRI STILL LOVES ME. Now, I want to give all the happiness to Seungri. I am very positive that Seungri will be back stronger than before. I will make sure nothing will come to Seungri to ruin his happiness. Seungri is my everything.

I never prayed before. But after I read the letter, I know I can’t handle it myself. Immediately I prayed.

‘Dear God, I don’t know whether you still remember me or not because I never came to you after my mom passed on. But now I come to you to ask you a favour. Please save my Seungri. If you are angry with me for not pray, please punish me but save Seungri. I never asked you anything. All I ask is his happiness’

After the pray Jiyong feel positive and he feel Seungri will back to him.

“Hi Seungri, how are you today? Dr. said you are getting better. Your surgery wound getting better. Your kidney also functioning better. Nothing to worry anymore. Your only task now is to get conscious. Dr. said once you wake up, I can bring you back home.

Do you know what happened in office today? The investors came and questioned my capability to handle the project. They trying to play punk with me. Your husband is not stupid you know, I showed them the detailed plan and shut their mouth and left” Jiyong tell everything happened on that day. Jiyong wants to give positive energy to Seungri.

Jiyong don’t know what was Seungri’s future plan was when he married to Jiyong. But based on Seungri’s characteristic, He writes down his bucket list which his wants to do with Seungri.

1 week passed. No improvement. Jiyong never stopped praying. But as human, he also feels exhausted. But he doesn’t want to give up. He was silently crying by holding his hand. He was mentally, emotionally and physically tired.

While crying Jiyong fell asleep while holding Seungri’s hand. Jiyong felt something moving in his hand. He immediately woke up to see Seungri’s hand and face but no reaction. Jiyong thought he was hallucinating. Jiyong tried to sleep again but again he felt the same. Jiyong doesn’t want to sleep again as he was sure that Seungri moved his hand. But after that no movement at all.

Jiyong not dare to close his eyes. He still looking at Seungri with a hope that Seungri will move his hand or open his eyes.

Day 5

“Hi, Seungri I am back. The investors very happy with my proposal. The project name is ‘VICTORY’. Yes, I named this project under your name. You are my victory in my life. I listed what we will do after you getting better. 1st we go to many dates. I want us to start from the beginning. I want to start all over. “Jiyong was telling everything to Seungri by holding his hand. Again, Jiyong can feel Seungri’s fingers are moving and he was crying with happiness. While Jiyong holding his hand Jiyong noticed that Seungri’s eye balls are moving while he close his eye. Jiyong was so happy and intent to call the Dr. but he was worry that the movement will be temporarily like last time. Jiyong hold Seungri’s hand tightly as he wants to feel him. But after few minutes the movement stopped. Jiyong felt sad but more determined now as he saw Seungri’s improvement.

 

 

Day 6

Jiyong didn’t go to office today. He spent night with Seungri after he witnessed Seungri’s movement. After shower at the hospital, Jiyong dressed and was sitting at couch at his room and started to do his work. Although he was concentrating on his office work, he never failed to look at Seungri.

Suddenly, Jiyong heard his machine beeping so loudly and Jiyong panicked. The doctors and nurses rushed to his room and Jiyong was worried. After Doctor checked, he taps on Jiyong’s shoulder and said that just false alarm. Jiyong’s hope shattered but never give up.

Afternoon, Jiyong was talking to Seungri about his plan on his new project. Jiyong was talking to Seungri on his list of dating places he wants to bring Seungri. There are places Seungri wants to go with Jiyong when he was young also to the movies which was released when they were young and Jiyong wants to do whatever they missed before. (These details got it from Seungri’s diary). Jiyong didn’t notice that there were tears from Seungri eyes and keep on listing the movies they plan to watch.

Day 7

Jiyong has to go to office today. So, he gets ready to office and kissed Seungri on his forehead before leave. Jiyong was very busy at office on discussion of his new project.

As he was very busy in the meeting, his phone was ringing but Jiyong left his office and didn’t realise it. After he completed the meeting and say thank you to all then he realised that he left his phone at his office room. He rushed to his room hoping there is no any missed calls. Once he saw his phone, there are 5 missed calls from the hospital and 2 missed calls from Dr.Daesung.

Without returning calls, he rushed to hospital and called the Dr.Daesung but no answer. He rushed to Seungri’s room and what he saw was shocked him of his life.

Jiyong was looking at Seungri who was lying down but all his supporting machines was removed, Jiyong really can’t think and he was crying by thinking the worst. He stunts at the door and not moving at all. But slowly try to moving his legs near to Seungri while sobbing and hold Seungri’s cold hand and he started to cry.

 

##############################################################################

 

 

“Hi”

Jiyong 1st didn’t reply. He was still sobbing while holding Seungri’s hand.

Then he suddenly realised and recognised the voice and look at Seungri and he saw Seungri was looking at him and waiting for his reply.

Jiyong was dumbfounded as he can’t believe his eyes.

He can’t describe how happy he was and immediately hugged Seungri tightly.

“Oh god, thank you god” Jiyong prayed.

“Oh Seungri, I am happy you are awake, I am glad you are awake, I am joyful that you are awake.” Jiyong expressed his happiness to Seungri while hugging tightly.

Seungri didn’t say anything.

“May I come in” Dr.Daesung asked while adjusting his throat as he saw that both of them were hugging (technically Jiyong was hugging Seungri and Seungri just looking at Jiyong with blank emotions.

“Yes Dr. please come in” Jiyong got ub but didn’t let go Seungri’s hand.

“How are you Seungri? Sorry I had a surgery just now, that’s why I can’t visit you. We have few check-ups, once all done you will be discharged within this week. So, rest well ok. I will see you later. Take care” Dr. tap on Jiyong shoulder before left the room with smile.

All the while Jiyong was with him but don’t talk as much as before as Jiyong don’t know where to start. So, the few days passed just like that. Jiyong was waiting for him to be discharged and start everything all over again but Seungri didn’t know that.

Although Seungri has memories of Jiyong talked to him when he was sleeping. Seungri was not sure whether it was true or not as Jiyong didn’t say anything to Seungri after he woke up and he did was just take care of him. So Seungri confirmed that all was his dreaming when he was in coma because he was still in love with Jiyong. But as Seungri said all he wanted is Jiyong’s happiness, Seungri let go and didn’t ask anything to Jiyong about it.

Seungri was discharged, and ready to go back home. Jiyong settled the all the procedures and bring him to Seungri’s house. He was not sure how to take it. But he decided to let go of Jiyong although he loves as God has given him second chance and decided to move on without any regret.

 

#############################################################

 

When Jiyong reached Seungri’s home, before he opens his house, he looked at Jiyong and say thank you and wait for Jiyong to leave. But Jiyong didn’t and wait for Seungri to go in. Seungri try to so many times to make Jiyong leave 1st but he didn’t move at all.

So as without no any choice, Seungri open his home door and was surprised that his whole family members were there and welcome him with smile.

Seungri saw his father with sorry face and hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter