chapter 15

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong almost everyday spending his time at hospital. He didn’t tell his father awhat happened. He doesn’t want to tell his family also. Every night he spent his time at Seungri ward and straight away go to his office to fulfil his responsibility as an employer. Jiyong requested the hospital to tranfer Seungri to single bed ward as he can spend time with Seungri without disturbing any other patients.

Day 1

Jiyong was only can hear the machine sounds and Seungri’s heavy breathing through the ventilation machine. Jiyong hold his hand all day. He really wants tell him how he feels but don’t know how to start. Jiyong can’t see Seungri in this situation. He silently cried as he doesn’t want his sadness affect Seungri.

Day 2

Day 1 was repeated. Jiyong hold Seungri’s hand with his both hands.

“Seungri please wake up. Please wake. All I want is you to wake up. All I want is you to be healthy and happy. Doctor said the surgey was success but they dod not know why no improvement from you. What is blocking you to wake up. Please wake up. I will do anything for you. I will listen to you. I will follow whatever your request. Please wake up. All I want is you to be happy. I know you went through a lot. And the main reason was me. I am really sorry. I beg you please allow me to say proper sorry to you. You can’t let me cry like this.” Jiyong was sobbing.

Day 3

Jiyong went to his office with swollen face because of cried whole night. No one dare to ask him. His father called him as he never back home for almost 3 days. His father was worried. How much he partied also Jiyong will back home or at least call him to inform him. His father was worried. But Jiyong managed to blame on his projects he works on and his father also believed.

After he answered his father’s call, Jiyong was leaned on his chair and think about Seungri and the treatment he given to him when they were stay together.

Flashback 1

“Don’t you feel shame that you bring your boyfriend to my house? Why not go to any hotel? Oh ya, you have no money, right? That’s why you married me. Because I am rich and can save your company huh!!!!”

“So that’s what you do when I am not at home? You are a ”

Jiyong slapped himself hard, and feel disgusted they way he treated him.

Flashback 2

“I am fine, Hanna. Yes. I am happy. He is taking care of me very well. We went movie yesterday. Normally we won’t go anywhere on weekend. But because I insisted, he brought me to the movie. He is very loving person.”

“Yes, he loved my cook. Who wouldn’t? hahahha….. He even kissed my hand because I am a good cook. He is really very romantic”

How much Seungri would have expected of his married life would be with me. If he has never wanted this, he would not talk to Hanna like this. Whatever he told her was what he wants to do together with me. He wants to go to cinema with me. He wants me to praise his cooking. But all I did was degrade him.

I just started to love him few months ago, but when think bout life without him make me restless. How would he have felt when I said those words? When I was with Ryan? When he knows I spent night with another guy? Oh God !!! I am a very bad person. What did I do to Seungri?

Jiyong cried and screamed. Fortunately, no one can hear from his sound proof office.

At the hospital, at his ward,

“Seungri please forgive me. Please give me another chance. Please I beg you Seungri. Please come back. I need you Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter