Hunt!

We Will Meet Between The Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
We finally reached the point where we get to the main story ^^yaaaaayyy^^ after so long. I have no excuse for not updating regularly besides that I have a really busy life. So I’m really sorry. This story will find an end. My friends will make sure of it hahaha

 

Jungkook left his studio to go back home to sleep while Jihye stayed in his studio. The night was quiet while Jihye was sleeping on the armchair that could be turned into a single bed.

The morning came sooner then Jihye wanted as the door opened of the studio and Jungkook stepped in with a tiered face. Hearing the footsteps of Jungkook in his studio woke Jihye up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw how Jungkook was looking at her closely. With a sudden jolt, she backed away from him while she was asking herself < why was he this close? >. Jungkook on the other side was shocked as well when she suddenly opened her eyes. He just wanted to see if she was still sleeping tight. “Morning” Jungkook said while he was going to his chair. With a quiet voice, Jihye replied “Good morning to you too”. 
Since they both needed a bit more space she tried to put the armchair back to it’s original form asking “How come that you are so super early?”. 
“I was just up early, couldn’t really sleep in the morning.” Jungkook sat on his chair.
“I'm kinda nervous you know, today the company is starting the discussion for the next tour and which song we will perform and everything. It’s been a while since we last had a tour~”.
Jihyes eyes started to sparkle “I wanna go with you on tour!!!”
There was not even a second of a pause and Jungkook replied with a very strong “NO!”.
“Why Jungkook…? I have nothing to do when you are not around. I will not bother you. I promise!”
“No is no! And didn’t you want to search for a solution for your current situation? You would have enough time while I’m not around.” 
Jihye stood up from her chair and got down on her knees and looked up to Jungkook. She pulled her best pout on him while begging him “P.L.E.A.S.E. please I beg you. I never went to a concert and I really want to go. I wanna see you guys perform...” 
With a click of his tongue he stared down at her “fine~ you can come with me, BUT if something happens I wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter