Stay?

We Will Meet Between The Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jin heard Jungkook scream he grabbed the broom from the corner of the kitchen and ran as fast as he could into Jungkooks room. He stumbled into the room and still needed to catch his breath from the hasty movement.

"What's wrong?" asked Jin with a scared voice.

"In here is a SAESANG FAN!" Jungkook replied almost screaming.

Jin looked through Jungkooks room but couldn't see someone else in here beside Jungkook and himself. He was mad now cause he thought Jungkook pulled a joke on him.

"Boy... why did you lie to me?" Jin voiced his concern.

"But I didn't lie to you! Don't you see her?" Jungkook responded with fear.

"Jungkook I know we live in dorm and that the other members are also men that live here but if you need to imagine a women, please do it alone. I will leave now so that you can be undisturbed with your thought!" With those words and a clap on Jungkooks with the broom, Jin left the room.

I really couldn't hold my laughter any more. The rooms was filled with my loud laugh. But my thoughts were right I'm dead. But why can only Jungkooks see me. I know the scene was funny right now but it concerned me that he's the only one who sees me.

I got next to Jungkook who was standing in shock. He didn't even move an inch. Normally he is the kind of guy who is not scared of horror movies but this time you could see how pale he got.

"Please don't get scared. My Name Oh Jihye and actually I should be dead" I said softly to not scare him more.

"What do you mean with you should be dead?" Jungkook replied slowly, not sure if he was a lunatic or just completely wasted from work or maybe it might be real.

"You see, I died but I'm not quite sure why I am still on earth. Plus it looks like you are the only one who sees me." I pointed out.

Jungkook needed to process the words wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter