Invisible?

We Will Meet Between The Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** There was a long break between the last chapter and this one. I accidentally shifted the view from a first-person perspective to more like a authorial narrator. I will continue the story like this. Sorry if this feels weird suddenly :S

 

The girls were brought to one of the meeting rooms on the 3rd floor. The ding sound informed the girls that they have arrived at 3rd floor. Each of them left the elevator and entered the company that had the sign "Big Hit Entertainment". Suddenly the front desk lady left with the words "I have to go back to my place and look out for unwanted visitors. I can't be gone too gone from this place but I'm sure you will find your way to the meeting room." All three girls looked a bit shocked that they had to find their way by themselves. Mel was the first to voice her concerns about this "This is the first time we are here and I absolutely have no idea about the floor plan neither do I no where the meeting room is!" Erika replied a bit question like "Maybe we can ask people that come a cross for the meeting room?" and Hope sarcastically said "Right... One of the boys will surely come our way and will be so kind to show us the way... sure that will happen." Both Erika and Mel had big eyes now a bit shocked as the only thought of those two girls was < shut the up! >. "You know what happens if you talk like this. IT GET'S REAL!" Erika yelled at Hope. It wasn't even a second later that Namjoon came around the corner. After the girls spotted him Erika and Mel looked with pure hate in their eyes at Hope who was facepalming herself. Because the other two girls were mad as hell they pushed Hope in the direction of Namjoon who was holding a cup full of coffee which fell to the ground because Hope bumped into him. Her thoughts were running wild mostly the word < I kill you two > were running circles. 
"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry" Hope muttered. "It's okay, I was to fast around the corner, you could barely see me" Namjoon replied with a big grin.

Mel walked up to these two and ask "I'm sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter