Will you pick me up?

We Will Meet Between The Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was waiting for his answer while I heard the clock ticking cause it was so silent. After a minute that felt like 10 years Jungkook said a simple "No" even though I saw him debating in his thoughts if he should stay or not.

It was some kind of shock for me to be left alone in the room. Jungkook left the room with a good night that left his mouth and closed the door behind him. Silently he went straight to Sugas room.

I was scared what would happen the night, so I couldn't really sleep. My thoughts were running in circles why I can touch different stuff but couldn't touch people. Why can other people hear me but not see me. Why is Jungkook the only person who can see and hear me but not touch me. This is driving me nuts for real.

Time was running fast while I was thinking about all the weird things and suddenly the sun rose and the apartment got busy. People were coming and going and loud screaming like "hurry up dude" where coming from different rooms. I stayed quiet in Jungkooks room until someone opened the door. I hid under the blanket and heard Taehyung calling out for Jungkook: "Jungkook you here? Someone here? We need to go practice!" Since he got no reply he left the room and looked somewhere else.

In the time Jungkook was still sleeping but Taehyung finally found him. He tried to shake him so that he would wake up. "Hey Jungkook wake up! We need to go!" Still no response. It's the hardest thing to wake this boy up, he thought. This time Taehyung screamed his name: "JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

Finally he woke up. "Why do you have to wake me up Hyung? It was really late yesterday when I went to bed."

"We have to go to the practice." Taehyung told him.

"I'll pass for now. I'm not feeling well at the moment. Please tell the others that I will not come." Jungkook uttered.

"If there is anything I could do that would make you feel better, please tell me. But I will go now" he said to Jungkook with a big smile.

After Taehyung left, Jungkook got up and went to his room where Jihye was still in his bed.

He slowly opened the door.

"Jihye, you up?" he said with a quiet voice.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"See, nothing happened to you." Jungkook pointed out.

"I know, but I couldn't sleep well cause I was scared and had all these thoughts about what happened." I told him angrily.

I climbed the leather down and uttered: "At least make me breakfast before you kick me out!"

Jungkook went to his gaming-chair that is standing in front of of the desk while he nodded as answer.

"I will quickly check something and then we can discuss what we can eat for breakfast."

In this time I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Since everyone left for practice, I didn't lock the door. While I was showering I thought about possible places where I could stay since I needed to leave.

After I was done with the shower I dried myself and put on my normal clothes. I left Jungkooks clothes, that he gave me for the night, folded in the bathroom. Slowly I went to the kitchen where Jungkook was already waiting for me.

"I raided the fridge for you! Are you okay if I make some rolled eggs, rice, spinach, radish and a small soup?" He asked while I was in the kitchen.

"I'm fine with that. Should I help you?" I returned to his question.

"No no, stay put and just relax while I do it." he smiled at me.

Somehow my heart is aching that I need to leave. He's so nice to me... okay and sometimes he's mean, but still I'm loving him for quite some time now. And I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter