Alone in a room?

We Will Meet Between The Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With my exited voice I asked "Does this me you pick me up?"

"I wouldn't say I pick you up, rather that I give you a temporary option until we can resolve your problem" he said while he looked away a bit flustered on the word pick up. He continued "please follow me. I will guide you to the place and also try to remember the way if you want to leave the place now and then. I don't want you to get lost again". For me it was a good sign the he cared for me, so I smiled brightly at every word he said. 
He started walking and just gave me a hand sign to follow him.

We went through different streets and crossed multiple cafes and restaurants. I really need to remember the way in case I get hungry, I thought to myself.

After a 15 minute silent walk, Jungkook stopped and pointed to a building and explained "This is the label where I work. I recently got a studio for myself. It is locked with a password and no one besides me can enter this room freely."

"Whaaa~~ I didn't know you got a studio now. I'm highly impressed at your growth!" I responded carelessly. 
Jungkook tilted his head to the side with a questioning look on his face as he was processing what I said. 
Finally he voiced his concern "say Jihye, how come you talk about my growth without knowing me?"
, was the only thought I had right now. After a long pause I came up with the best excuse I could find to hide the fact that I know him so well. 
"I mean you're still young and people say that musicians don't write their own music anymore, so I thought you must have grown into this..." I stumbled.
He took my excuses and went to the big door and typed the password to enter the building. 
"0815 remember!" is all what he said to me as info which password I need to use here. Smilingly I nodded as a sign that I will remember. The click sound of the door signaled the door could be opened now, which Jungkook did by pulling strongly on the heavy silver metal and glass door. We stepped into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter