Lie?

We Will Meet Between The Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still shocked from the question and the claim from Erika, both Jungkook and Jihye didn't say anything. They just stood there without making a move or sound. Silence filled the room and the other boys just stared into the room. Hoseok is now facing the girls "What are you talking about? I only see Jungkook."
The girls eyed each other and Mel is suddenly poking Erika in the left side of her stomach. Erika was quick to take that sign. Her thoughts were going left and right.

"It was a joke... HAHAHAH" the only thing she could say to escape this situation. "We started today and so I thought we could do a joke on our first day as it is some kind ritual in here we were told." she added. 
"Ritual?" all seven boy remarked. Namjoon took the initiative "That's new to us to have a ritual like this. I'm kinda curious now who set this rumor in the world."
All of the boys and the staff members started to laugh again while Jungkook only acted to laugh the same like the girls. All the color from the faces were gone on the girls including Jungkook. 
The staff members pointed into a new direction and the girls followed into the hall till they have seen all from the company building.

Jungkook pulled Jihye angrily on her right wrist into his studio after all the other people left the kitchen. As soon as they arrived at their destination and the door closed Jihye whined "My ramen~ I'm so hungry! Why is it that when I'm with you Jungkook that I can't eat probably?"
Jungkook felt guilty "I'm sorry... I will go and get your ramen for you." Jihye was still mad at him "There will be soggy now!"

Jungkook mumbled slowly "alright, alright. I will make you a new one and I will eat the soggy ones. After we finished our ramen we still have to talk about what happened in the kitchen."
Jihye nodded and Jungkook went out to the kitchen to grab some new ramen for Jihye.

The staff members showed the girls the way back to exit. For them the first day was done and they went back to their apartment. All three girls share one apartm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter