Can you stay with me?

We Will Meet Between The Realms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened and Jin came out of his room and was going straight to the kitchen. He saw how Jungkook was standing next to a broken plate on the floor. "What are you doing at this hour?" Jin asked Jungkook.

"Sorry, Hyung I was hungry..." Jungkook replied while he gave me sign with his left hand to just stand still and not move an inch from my position.

This time it's a good thing that I'm a ghost and only Jungkook can see me. While Jin was observing Jungkook to clean up my mess he asked him "Jungkook do you need help? Should I cook for you something?"

This took Jungkook off guard and he responded as fast as he could "No no I'm fine by myself you can leave now, if you want!". But Jungkook always looked at my way which was kind of obvious, so Jin looked kind of confused.

"Hey, hey boy are you okay? Is there something or why are you always looking in this direction?" he questioned Jungkook.

I was standing to Jungkooks left side a bit behind him. I know that I'm invisible for Jin but still I got scared that he will notice me, so I slowly was walking backwards.

Suddenly I hit the cereal box with my left elbow! The box started to wiggle and I said with a faint voice "Damn, not again! He will kick me out now...".

Both Jin and Jungkook looked at the cereal box!

"Did you hear that too Jungkookie?" Jin ask.

Jungkook looked confused and questioned Jin "What do you mean? I didn't hear anything."

"I think it's too late at night and I started to hallucinate! I will go to bed again and please be quiet from now on!" Jin pointed out. With those words he left the kitchen and went back to his room.

Angry Jungkook turned to me and said "You should be more careful. This was way too close!"

"I know.... And I'm sorry. All this wasn't my intention. Will you kick me out now?" I responded.

"No, you can stay this night as I promised. So should we get going with your late at night dinner?" he replied.

"Yes please! I'm sooooo hungry." I said smilingly.

Jungkook took a new plate for me and opened the fridge and took out some chicken and kimchi. In the next step he cut the chicken into small pieces and fried them and added the kimchi later. Then he took some leftover rice from the rice cooker and added it into the pan. He mixed it well and topped it with some gochujang and stirred it. You could hear the sizzling sound and it smelled so nice!

All this time when he was cooking we didn't speak much only for a brief moment when he showed me the bat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter