Chapter 9

nct little angel

A few months later.

Jisung was sitting down doing school work which was easy cause it was just spelling some words, doing some math problems and drawing a picture of a map, she was so excited about what was happening in June, her parents were finally getting married after dating for almost 8 years.(they were a couple for four years before she was born)

She was excited about it also she got to be the flowergirl and she practiced everyday throwing fake flowers around.(Chenle was going to be the ringbearer cause he was now a kid.)

Flashback.

"WinWin hyung can you please come into the living room."Said Haechan.

"Ok."Said WinWin.

WinWin walked into the room.

The rest of the band started singing a cappella mashup of some american songs.

Cause singing some random Asian song was borring and Johnny thought it would be cool.

At the end Johnny got on one knee , holding a ring box with a silver ring band with a ruby in it and said ."WinWin I love you with all of my heart and soul , we both get to live our dreams, we have a great live , a adorable kind hearted child so WinWin will you marry me and make me happier than I could ever be."Said Johnny.

While Johnny was proposing , one of their memebers took a photo of it and  someone in the band recorded it(they asked if they could )

"Yes."Said WinWin holding back his tears.

After that ring was placed on WinWin finger.

WinWin kissed Johnny.

Everyone clapped.

Johnny thanks everyone for helping him with this.

when their label gave them the ok to post something about it.

Johnny posted a photo of him and WinWin the caption said "Getting married to this beautiful man, love him so much, he is my ride or die, my sweet Chinese boy and the mother of my adorable child.

WinWin posted a photo of him and Johnny the caption said" So this handsome tall  American fellow asked me to marry him and I said yes cause I love him so very much.

#inlove.

end of flashback.

The day of the wedding.

Only Renjun ,Haechan and Jisung were in the room with WinWin while the other boys and older boys were in a different room, the room Johnny was in getting dressed.

Haechan was told to be nice to Jisung and Jisung was told to be nice to Haechan.

Renjun job that day was to make sure that both of the grooms got to see their daughter that day.

Cause both of the grooms didn't want to see each other before the wedding cause they didn't want anything bad to happen.

WinWin suit had glitter on it from Jisung red glittery dress but he didn't care, it matched the red suit he was wearing cause red is a good luck color in Asia.

WinWin wore a red suit jacket, converses, black pants, makeup , a rose in his hair and a nose ring but later he was going to wear a red chengsom shirt with his black jean like pants.

Also Jisung was going to change into something different later so that there wouldn't be glitter everywhere, the dress she will change into is white and kind of makes her look shorter.

It was a blending on two cultures Korean American and Chinese.

"Are you nervous?"Said Doyoung

"If I was I wouldn't have asked WinWin to marry me in the first place."Said Johnny looking in the mirror brushing his hair and putting on eyeliner.

"I can't believe two of our members are getting married."Said Jaehyun.

"Ya."Said Ten.

"I would have thought that Taeil hyung would be the first to marry someone cause he's the oldest."Said Mark.

"True."Said Taeil.

"True."Said Jaemin.

"Are you guys ready and dressed yet."Said Renjun on the other side of the door.

"Yes."Said Johnny looking from the mirror opening the door.

"Good because someone here really wants to see you Johnny just a heads up her dress has glitter on it & she's a hugger."Said Renjun.

Jisung ran into the room, giving her father a big hug, some of the glitter on her dress got on Johnny suit but he didn't care.

"You look adorable pumpkin."Said Johnny.

"Thank you, all of you look nice."Said Jisung.

Jisung was wearing a red glittery dress with, maryjane shoes and earrings.

Her long hair was under a little rosed flower head wreath & in her basket was roses.

They all said thank you.

Renjun and Jisung left the room.

"You have glitter on your suit."Said Taeyong.

"Ya I know but I'm ok with it."Said Johnny, it wasn't the first time he got glitter on his clothes from Jisung hugging him.

They took photos and everyone sat down.

(in this story same marriage is legal.).

The whole wedding was showed on one of nct youtube channels cause they wanted the fans to be able to see it.

"We are here today to witness the union of these two men in holy matrimony."said The justice of the peace.

After saying some stuff.

"Do you take this man to be your husband to have and to hold, in sicken and in health to dead do you part."Said The justice of the peace.

"I do."Said WinWin trying to hold back his joyful tears.

The Justice of the peace asked Johnny the same thing.

"I do."Said Johnny trying to hold back his joyful tears.

"In the power invested in me and the city of Seol, South Korea, I now prononunce you two married, you may now kissed your groom."Said The justice of the peace.

Johnny wiped some of the tears from WinWin face and kissed him passionly, WinWin stood on Johnny feet do to Johnny being 6 ft0 and WinWin being 5 ft 10

Then all 18 of them took a photo together.

The happy couple was kissing in the back.

WinWin was holding Jisung so she would be able to be seen in the photo cause she's short.

Then there was a photo of the happy couple with their daughter.

They are kneeled down getting their daughter a kiss on both cheeks on her face a sign was in the middle that said the Seo family with a rose border around it.

There was photos of WinWin with his groom men and photos of Johnny with his.

There was a photo of the ringbearer and flower girl together being freaking adorable.

When the grooms had their first dance the song fix you played it was Johnny choice cause Coldplay is his favorite band.

"I love you."whispered.WinWin.

"I love you too."whispered Johnny.

WinWin rested his head on Johnny chest as the taller older American male hands were around WinWin waist.

They kissed once more.

They took a photo together and one of them with their daughter in that one Johnny is standing in the back WinWin is to his side holding red roses and Jisung is standing in the front with her basket of flowers on the floor that was taken before WinWin and Jisung both changed clothes.

After dancing and taking photos it was time to cut the cake.

It was a a white cake with red, black & white roses made of icing on top of the cake was a cake stand with two grooms on it one in red and one in black.

They cut the cake and Johnny thrown some at WinWin face and WinWin did the same to Johnny.

They both laughed at their caked faces but both had make up on granted Johnny had foundation and eyeliner on while WinWin face was painted for gods.

Then they kissed.

They both looked so happy and in love.

There were some fans who were like why is WinWin marrying Johnny and not Yuta the clapback from some fans were like Yuta is straight and isn't he dating some girl and WinWin is in love with Johnny not Yuta.

Some Yuwin shippers were upset but happy for WinWin and Johnny.

The photos turned out perfect.

Johnny changed his status on all of his social media sites to  married

WinWin did the same with his social media sites.

Johnny posted a photo of him &WinWin kissing and the caption said married to this beautiful man.

Everyone had a good time.

When they did the flower toss Renjun nosedived for it.

"I caught it."Said Renjun.

everyone laughed but Jaemin who chuckled a bit at how excited his bf was to catch those flowers.

later on that day.

"I hope one day to get married."Said Jisung,

"I will have to ask you first,"Said Chenle.

When both sets of parents heard that they thought it was cute.