Chapter 16

nct little angel

It was Dec.

Jisung was currently sitting in the backseat of her mother car on her way to her dance class.

Jisung was so happy about about her dance class up & coming dance recital, she practiced so hard for it.

After doing her homework she would practice.

When they got there Jisung was walking next to her mother.

Guanyu is now 1 but still not old enough to do dance yet.

"Now be good Jisung, also good luck."Said WinWin.

"Okay."Said Jisung.

WinWin leave while pushing Guanyu in a stroller.

WinWin dropped Guanyu at his mother in laws and he went to band practice.

Dance and soccer keep Jisung busy while her parents are busy working/performing.

She was practicing when some girl in her class who didn't like her walked over saying.

"You bun looks messy."Said Joilan Oa.

"It's not. my daddy did it himself."Said Jisung.

"My mommy did my hair ,too bad neither of your parents how to do a french braid."Said Joilan.

When the class was over for the day.

"How did you do Jisung."Said WinWin.

"Good."Said Jisung,

"Her bun looks sloppy."Said Joilan.

"It does but that's what happens when people are lazy."Said Luna.(f(x) member).

"I'm not lazy nor is my husband, he tried his best and it looks fine."Said WinWin.

Joilan called Jisung a mean name.

Jisung didn't say anything bad cause the only person she is ever mean to is Haechan but she's just playing when she's mean to him also he took her teddy bear once and she kicked him until he gave it back, he was told never to do that again and she ended up in a time out.

"Nice girls don't have time for rude girls."Said Jisung.

 

The night of the recital.

Jisung looked in the crowd, she saw her parents, her grandparents, Chenle , his parents and all of nct.

Everything went well until Jisung got tripped and fall flat on her face

"Ouch."Said Jisung crying.

No one in the crowd laughed.

"Can you hold Guanyu for me, I'm going to go check on Jisung."Said WinWin.

"No problem.Said Mrs. Seo.

"Thank you."Said Johnny

Backstage at the show.

"Jisung are you ok ."Said Johnny .

"No daddy."Said Jisung crying

Her tights were ripped, her hair was messy, one of her baby teeth fell out,she had a bruise on her elbow, chin and on her knee but she didn't break anything.

Joilan & her mother Luna acted liked noting happen.

"I know for a fact your kid tripped my daughter."Said WinWin to Luna.

"Maybe your kid isn't good at dancing, I'm just glad she's not singing cause if she was I know she would only get a few lines just like you and your husband,"Said Luna.

"Atleast my group is still together, I feel sorry for the rest of your group ok actually I only feel sorry for Amber.."Said WinWin.

Luna shoved WinWin against the wall.

"I don't hit girls."Said WinWin standing up

"Weak."Said Luna.

"Not going to work, I don't hit girls, real men don't hit girls ."Said WinWin.

"Will you two stop fighting,"Said Johnny.

"Mommy, my elbow hurt."Said Jisung rubbing her elbow.

WinWin went to go find a bandage.

"What your kid did was just plan evil."Said Johnny.

"Atleast my kids has hetero parents."Said Luna.
"At least my daughters know about respect."Said Johnny.

"My parents are nice guys."Said Jisung.

"Shut up you little brat."Said Luna

"Don't you dare call my child a brat, when your kid caused Jisung to get hurt."Said Johnny.

WinWin came back with some ice and a bandage.