Chapter 20

nct little angel

Flashback to a few years earlier.

"Ok Jisung you can get one toy."Said Johnny.

"Ok."Said Jisung.

Jisung was at the store with her parents getting some food for dinner but the store they went to was like a Korean version of Target.

They went to the toy section cause she was so good this week.

That when she saw the bear.

"I want him."Said Jisung point to a bear with a bowtie.

The bear was in the cart.

After paying for everything they went home.

Jisung was sitting in her carseat holding her new stuffed bear.

That bear was important to the little girl, she knew he wasn't alive but she still played with him.

One day Jeno was watching her ,

Haechan was there.

Jisung was playing with her teddy bear.

Jeno started playing with Jisung and Haechan saw how sweet Jeno was acting.

Haechan was jealous cause Jeno is his boyfriend and took the bear.

"Give him back."Said Jisung.

"No."Said Haechan.

Jeno was shaking his head.

"Give him back now."Said Jisung.

Then she started kicking Haechan.

WinWin came into the house.

"Jisung you're in time out young lady, and Haechan don't take her teddy bear again."Said WinWin.

Jisung slept with the bear, she played with it, when she was returned back to the dorms she was happy to be with her family and to have her teddy bear again.

Her grandparents on her mom side thought she was to too old for the bear even those she was only a little kid,  WinWin got into a disagreement with his parents saying that his parents made him not want to hug people cause they wanted to take his toys away when he was a kid to quickly.

End of flashback.