Chapter 4

nct little angel

The rest of the band would ask Johnny and WinWin if they wanted to hang out  during the bands days off or during their nights off but they would say "Can't we have a kid now."

They didn't go out much because they wanted to be good parents to their daughter, they haven't even had any alone time to go out on a date together.

Their idea of a date was watching tv together without anyone but them there & Johnny wearing a clean shirt, they use to make time to go out and have fun which is why they have a three year old now but now they just don't have the time.

"You two are going out to have some fun okay."Said Yuta.

"But."Said Johnny.

"No buts."Said Mark.

"I could watch her please."Said Jungwoo.

"You two haven't had any fun in awhile, Johnny you been caught 6 times telling dad jokes not bad jokes but jokes a dad would tell and WinWin while doing laundry I found 2 pairs of mom jeans in your pile of clothes, everytime we ask if you two want to hangout you're always like no."Said Kun.

"You two are going out to have fun."Said Ten.

"Okay cause you two are acting like a old married couple who sits around watching dramas, gameshows and sitcoms."Said Lucas

"Fine."Said Johnny & WinWin.

WinWin typed up 8 lists one of foods Jisung wasn't allow to eat ,one of shows she wasn't allow to watch, one of numbers to call if something happen, one of their cellphone numbers, one of things she's not allow to watch on youtube, one of when she was suppose to  take a bath & go to bed, what foods she likes & lastly a list of her favorite books.

Jungwoo thought it was a little extreme to type up all those lists but he didn't say anything about it.

"If anything bad happens to my daughter, I will be very angry.'Said Johnny.

"Super angry so nothing bad better happen to my daughter."said WinWin.

They told Jisung to be good .

A few mins after they left.

Jisung ate and then it was time for a bath.

"No splashing the water."Said Jungwoo trying to give the 3 year old girl a bath.

"Sorry."Said Jisung.

"Ok a little TV and then it's off to bed young lady."Said Jungwoo.

So they were watching tv some movie about a puppy, Jisung really liked the movie.

Jungwoo went to go help one of the dream memebers with the dishes.

A few mins later he heard a noise but thought it was just the tv.