Chapter 5

nct little angel

After watching some tv, Jungwoo went to go help one of the dreamies with the dishes, he heard a noise but he thought it from the tv in the living room.

"Jisung it's time for bed."Said Jungwoo.

Jisung wasn't in the living room or her room or in any other rooms.

Jungwoo went to go find her before her parents came home cause if their daughter was missing, Johnny & WinWin would be super angry with him.

Jisung is the center of her parents whole world, if anything bad happens to their daughter, they would be upset and angry.

Jungwoo looked and still no luck.

He could have went outside to go look for her but he panicked and he was in charge also if he went to go look at outside and he didn't come back in time bad things would happen

"Oh no WinWin and Johnny are going to kill me."Said Jungwoo.

When they got back, he panicked so he lied about her sleeping.

"She's asleep."Said Jungwoo.

When WinWin went to go check on Jisung, her bed was empty.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER."Said WinWin screaming.

Johnny went to go see why WinWin was screaming.

"WHERE IS MY CHILD."Johnny screamed,

Jungwoo has a panicked look on his face.

"This is why we should have stayed here but no we decided to have fun now Jisung is missing."said Johnny.

"What happen."Said Taeyong trying to calm everyone down.

"After she ate, I gave her bath and she got dressed, we watch some tv, I went to go help one of the dreamies with the dishes, I heard a noise thinking it was from the tv and when I went to tell her it was time for bed she wasn't there."Said Jungwoo.

"If my child isn't home by tomorrow, it will be on your head and you will have to live with this for the rest of your life."Said WinWin trying not to cry.

"I just want my child back."Said WinWin.

"Jungwoo you are never allowed to watch her again."Said Johnny.

Jisung was scared and wanted to go home.

A older man grabbed her and wouldn't let her go but she ran away to the park, she was missing for that whole night .the next day. 

When she was finally found was in a park near the dorms.

Nct reported her missing to the polices the night before.

"Mommy."Said Jisung running to WinWin.

Jisung had a scar on her arm and tears in her eyes but nothing else happen to her other than her getting punched on the lip and arm.

Johnny got her some ice for her lip.

(Sorry for this chapter.)

Jungwoo was now added to a list of members who aren't allow to watch Jisung,'

Haechan can't cause he is mean to her sometimes.

Jeno is too sweet to Jisung and it makes Haechan jealous which causes him to be mean to Jisung sometimes.

Jaemin can't cause he pinches her face cheeks way to hard.

Chenle can't cause of her crush on him.

Lucas is too loud and when he screams it scares her.

Renjun can watch her but not with Jaemin cause together they act like parents.

Mark might curse in front of her.