Chapter 6

nct little angel

A few months later.

The band was done touring(one of the guys had to stay home with Jisung, it was Kun who stayed cause he barely in any of the groups, he was currently injured and also her parents said that Jungwoo wasn't allow to watch her again after what happen.)

it was now the end of January which means Feb was coming up which also meant it was close to the 5th.

Jisung being a little kid about to turn four would look around the house for any sign of birthday gifts, there weren't whole a lot of gifts  just like 20.

When the party happen, it was small but big cause of all the memebers there.

A lot of the decorations were homemade,

it was lady bug theme cause for some unknown reason Jisung now loves all things ladybug and flower related.

(Sm allows Jisung to still live there cause for a few reasons one of those reasons is that it is teaching the guys responsibility also he doesn't want to look like a bad person if he removed a child from there.)

Jisung walked into the room wearing a red & black dotted dress with black tights, ,ladybug earrings ,ladybug wings and slip on shoes.

Her long hair was in two pigtails with a red and black dotted bow in her hair.

They sang & ate.(no game playing cause she didn't want them to.)

Then Jisung opened all her gifts & said thank you too everyone.

One of the gifts was a doll she got was from Chenle who she calls her bestest friend ever(also she has a crush on Chenle but only WinWin knows cause if Johnny knew he wouldn't let her near Chenle or Chenle near Jisung cause Johnny doesn't want Chenle to be scared ,cause Chenle calls Jisung his bff cause she is his bff also his character is 15 not 18 i made his character a little younger than how he is in real life.)

Some people think it's weird that a band has a little girl living with them but she's happy & healthy also a lot of nctzens think it's adorable.

Nothing gross or dirty was going on.

All of the boys loved Jisung and wanted to make sure she was ok but her parents loved her the most.

Her parents thanked everyone in nct for helping them.