Chapter 7

nct little angel

A week later a cps person came to check on the dorms, cause Jisung is 4 years old living in a dorm house with 17 older boys.

Jisung was force to pack up her stuff and was removed from there cause of the fact that she was living in a house with 17 older boys & the house just added child locks on stuff a year ago also what happen earlier when her being kidnapped for a night.

She was only allow to get her clothes, no toys or books not even the teddy bear she slept with every night that her parents gave to her.

She said goodbye to everyone, they all told her how much they love her and told her to be good.

"Heartless."Said Johnny trying hold back his tears.

"You can't do this she's in a safe enviroment, we all care about her and her parents care about her a lot."Said Taeyong.

But CPS said they can.

"Heartless".Said WinWin crying tears of both sadness and angry.

"I don't want to go, I want to stay here ."Said Jisung crying.

"Sorry but where you are going is safer."Said one of the cps people. boy were the cps wrong about that.

When the cps left.

The house was now very quiet without Jisung there other than the sounds of crying & angry coming from WinWin & the sounds on angry & sadness from the other boys.

Her room which was a extra room at the house, still had her bed, dresser,lamp, tv and desk in it, no one went in it anymore cause when they did,tears would fall from their eyes.

She was sad about what happen but scared when she was placed in a house with a guy named Mr. Len who hurts her and unknown to the cps was the guy who kidnapped her one night a year earlier.

"I want to go home."Said Jisung.

"This is your home now."Said Mr. Len.

"No."Said Jisung crying.

When the cps people left.

Mr. Len throw the four year old against the wall.

"NO ONE LOVES YOU, THEY MUST BE GLAD NOT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE, YOU UGLY LITTLE BRAT."Said Mr. Len.

Mr. Len told her no one loves her which was a lie but she started to believe it and she was told she will never see her parents or the other boys again she started to believe that too,

She was placed in a room with one window and no heat, she slept on a dirty mattress with a ripped towel for a blanket and no pillow.

She was starved, her clothes were never washed, she was yelled at a lot for crying and she never got a bath.

She was forced to clean and run around the room until she got tired.

All she had to play with was the that ripped towel until he took it from her and she had nothing to keep her warm at night, so she would looked at the ceiling at night thinking about the outside world and wondering about everyone else but then she would cry and she didn't want to cry cause when she cried, Mr. Len would hit her.

"NO CRYING, IF YOU CRY AGAIN YOU WILL GET HIT HARDER UNTIL YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CRY AGAIN."Said Mr. Len.

She was there for almost 2 months until the cps came to check on her.

To their horror the little adorable girl they placed in that house 2 & a half months earlier was now so skinny, so sickly looking,with dirty clothes and messy short hair.

She had scars/bruises on her & she smelled bad.

Mr. Len cut Jisung long hair until it was a short uneven mess.

"I want to go home, please help me, I don't want to die, he hits me if I cry please, ."Said Jisung trying to hold back her tears in fear of being hit.

"She is my child now"Said Mr. Len.

"No you were abusing her, she is going back with her family and you Mr. Len are going to jail for starving a child, for child abuse and being unfit, this sweet child looks like she is about to die, if she stays here any longer, you might kill her."Said one of the cps people.

She was removed and placed back with nct.

Mr. Len was arrested and ended up in jail for a very long time.

Jisung ended up in the hospital for 3 days until she was better

When she was returned home , she looked so scared but she looked a little healthier.

"Hello."Said one of the cps.

"You took my daughter away, why are you here."Said Johnny.

"We are here cause we have something for you."Said one of the Cps.

Jisung walked up to the door scared.

"What happen."said Johnny.

They explained what happen.

"Thank you."Said Johnny.

When they left.

"I missed you so much, pumpkin."Said Johnny teary eyed as he hugged his little girl.

"I thought you guys would be happier without me."Said Jisung looking sad.

"We all missed you so much."Said Johnny.

Jisung changed her parents lives so much .

Johnny smiled more and WinWin started to let people hug him.

"Guy guess what I have with me."Said Johnny.

Jisung walked into the room, hugging everyone. All of nct went to go hug Jisung.

"My poor baby."Said WinWin hugging Jisung both of them were crying.

Jisung explained what happen.

"Ok so who do I have fight."Said Taeyong.

"I will punch someone,I'm not fing scared."Said Mark.

"I will kick someone."Said Yuta & Ten.

"I  will push someone."Said Chenle.

They laughed but it proved how much the guys cared about her. 

It broke nct hearts to see how sad and kind of sickly Jisung looked, to hear about what happen to her and it shocked them that someone would hurt a sweet little four year old child or that someone would threaten to harm a child for something as simple as crying, to make a kid run until they were tired to make a child sleep on a old mattress in a cold room but they were happy she was home.

"We all love you so much."Said WinWin to Jisung.

"Mr Len said you all didn't love me and were glad I was gone."said Jisung.

"He lied, I hope he suffers in jail for hurting my daughter."Said WinWin.

"I hope so too."Said Johnny.

All of nct told Jisung that they love her so much.

It took 2 months until Jisung was heathly again and wasn't scared.

Her hair grew longer until it was back to being long & striaght instead of uneven and short.

Cps allowed nct to see the house Mr. Len lived in cause Cps allowed them to so that they could get some of Jisung stuff that was still there.

"Oh my god" was all they could say.

The down stair area were Mr. Len kept Jisung in for 2 1/2 months looked horrible.

It was dirty, cold and smelled bad, in the corner was a dirty mattress, stained with tears.

While they were there, Jisung was at home with 2 of the older boys Ten and Yuta.

Cause Jungwoo wasn't allow to watch her nor was Haechan cause Haechan once took her teddy bear away and she kicked him.

Chenle couldn't watch her cause she would draw hearts on the dots on her i.

 

 

 

 

Sorry about this chapter.

I usually don't write chapters like this but I had to at least write one chapter that was super sad but happy at the end of the chapter so that this story won't sound too cheesy.