Dear Happiness,

One More Day Stranger Kim Jongwoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The change in Yesung’s mood was very evident the next few days and this did not escape the rest of Super Junior’s notice.

“Hyung, are you high? You keep on smiling like a maniac it’s scary.”, Hyukjae at the end of their group meeting. They were discussing future activities and agreed on doing an intimate acoustic concert for their 15th anniversary.

“What’s wrong with you? Am I not allowed to smile now? This brat.” He said, thinking no one can ruin the day for him no matter what. “Are we done for today?”

“We are going to have dinner hyung. Come with us.” Donghae urged him, pleading with his baby eyes.

“I can’t. I have an appointment.”

“What appointment?”, Leeteuk asked. “I know for a fact you don’t have any solo schedule.”

“Yes, I don’t have. Its personal.” Yesung said, struggling to keep his face void of emotion.

“Ohhhhhh, personal...” Siwon teased.

“Wow, our Aesongie is a big boy now.” Heechul joining.

Yesung laughed awkwardly and stood up. “If we don’t have anything to discuss then I will be going.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh he’s in a hurry. Where are you going hyung?” Ryeowook staring at him with his sharp eyes.

“I told you all its personal.”

“You really won’t tell us hyung?” Siwon asked, putting his arms around his neck, his face next to him in an uncomfortable distance.

Yesung carefully removed Siwon’s arms and snatched his phone off the table. “I won’t.”

Loud teasing erupted in the conference room, made worse by Kyuhyun thundering the table like a drum with his palms and Shindong wolf-whistling like a madman.

“Bye!!” Yesung said with a laugh, revealing nothing as he made his way out the door.

_____

“He said he will call. Hmmm.”

Saab lay awake on her hotel bed, exhausted from shopping the whole day, waiting for her boyfriend to call. “Wait. Boyfriend. I really got myself a ing boyfriend in a distant country. I really did THAT.”, she said to herself, squealing on her pillow with embarrassment.

She stayed lazily like that until her phone at the bedside table rang, setting her in utter panic in the haste of answering before it drops. “ .” Saab cursed. She stabs her toe on the night stand. Crying in pain, she answered “Hello.”

“Hi, how are you? Are you busy? I’m sorry, the meeting dragged on. I said I will call. But I really called right away. I’m on the way to the car now. Have you eaten? Yet?” Yesung said in his usual rapid panicked self. Why is he always nervous? It’s adorable.

“I haven’t eaten yet. I was waiting for you.”

“Ah, really? Are you hungry? I’m so sorry. I’ll buy food on the way. What do you want to eat?” Yesung asked, engine whining at the background.

“No. It’s okay. Let’s eat together. I’ll wait.”

 

_______

“Why are we here? Is this, okay? What are you doing?” Saab asked as she follow Yesung inside Café Armoire, her eyeballs about to pop out because of nervousness and fear.

“Relax. Jongjin put out a notice. The café is closed today.” He said, completely calm.

“But why?” She glanced at the tables and true to his word no one is there except for Jongjin, who is smiling widely as he greets them. “Hello!”

“Hello!” Saab responded shyly. She is still confused why Yesung would close the café. They can go to other private places. This weirdo.

“It’s ready, hyung. Just call me if you need anything.” Jongjin said knowingly, giving a thumbs up to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter