Chapter twenty two :

The Hidden Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


“You look disappointed~” jongwoon flashed his confused raven eyes on his grinning cousin, “What?” while having his eyes on the road Heechul chuckled “Why didn’t you want to ride with your ‘jongwoon Hyung~’ ”  jongwoon confused expressions change instantly to a tired one immediately, he glance lazily with an annoyed pout on his lips, “Hyuuung!!! Will you drop it already!!!” 


An enthusiastic laugh escaped Heechul joyful face, “hahaha~ I know for a fact that your heart right now is riding in the other car with your ‘jongwoon Hyung~’ ” jongwoon face raised red while yelling at the diva, “HYUNG!!!!” an explosive laugh came from Heechul mouth after sneaking a peek on his poor cousin blushing face, “Just look at your face!! Hahaha” 


While watching his cousin laughing, slapping the drive wheel jongwoon shacked his head slightly while sighing, ‘He’s probably not going to let it go… at least for a month…’ jongwoon turned his heavy head towards the window, aimlessly looking at the dark road changing, ‘but… why did he say that and agreed to dinner, after acting like that earlier…’ 


Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows after spotting the restaurant plat, “hum… Jajangmyeon?” Ryeowook smiled at his question before replaying, “Yeah, one of your favorite food~” kyuhyun nods his head quietly thinking about where did he see it before, while grabbing his stuff once he parked the car, ryeowook glanced at kyuhyun with a playful smirk, “Jongwoon Hyung suggested it~” after seeing his best friend reaction he stepped outside the car with a proud smile on his pretty face, ‘Yes!’


Kyuhyun watched his best friend getting out and closing the door behind him quickly with a giant grin on his face, ‘wait a second… isn’t…’ kyuhyun frown his brows while opening the car door with confused eyes and a smile, “What are you doing?”


Ryeowook stared back at him with a plain expression, “Hum, What you mean?” kyuhyun chuckled, “You know exactly what I mean” Ryeowook giggled while walking next to him “I really don’t know~ kyu kyu~”


Kyuhyun was about to talk but stopped after spotting Heechul and jongwoon approaching them. Ryeowook waved at them with a big smile on his lips, “Over here, Hyung~” as soon as the two cousins reach them Heechul pulled his phone out and without a word he waved his ringing phone in the air and stepped a few steps away


“What the…!!! Hyung!” jongwoon huff and puffs his cheeks while stumping next to the giggling ryeowook and chuckling kyuhyun ‘cute’, his cheeks switched red immediately after realizing the expression his making at the moment, ryeowook grabbed jongwoon wrist and pulled him in front of the street, he pointed with his finger at the restaurant while talking, “Jongwoon Hyung, I got us dinner at the restaurant you like so much” 


“AHhh-ah re- really… goo- good…” Jongwoon eyes danced between kyuhyun and the restaurant nervously while chewing his bottom lip, ‘He won’t remember…right…?’ jongwoon turned complete red while quickly looking at the other direction, after eyeing kyuhyun playful smirk, ‘! What should I do if he asks me…? I- I will just play dumb…!!!’
Ryeowook tapped on jongwoon shoulder and with a frisky smile he spoke, “Oh, Excuse me Hyung for a second, I forgot my phone in my car” with that he walked away suddenly before jongwoon could say anything, “Wha- wait!!” 


Kyuhyun stared at his best friend fleas the seen as quickly as possible, leaving the two of them standing in front of the restaurant standing awkwardly next to each other, ‘What is he planning…’ 


Only look ahead not daring to look at his side, jongwoon stood unmoved in his place watching ryeowook running away with a big smile on his lips.  ‘What was that?’ His eyebrows frowned with a puzzled stare, jongwoon waiting impatient for his last hope for him to not be alone with kyuhyun, while biting his pinkish lips nervously he looked from side to side, extending his neck for more view or just a glimpse of his cousin who just left without a trays since the moment they arrived, ‘where the hell is he…?’ after a while jongwoon decided to call his missing Hyung, but a text from his Hyung prevailed him from doing so 

 

 

 

__________Phone screen___________
_Heechul Hyung_
‘I have an urgent matter, see you tomorrow ~ enjoy your date~ 
With your jongwoon Hyung~’
_______________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter