Chapter three :

The Hidden Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

While kyuhyun was playing his video game a line in the narrative caught his attention ‘why so lonely’, kyuhyun drift in the thought of his old memories of his early Life, remembering who he was spending all his time with his mother and father, the laughs, the smiles, true happiness, everything was simple in his young innocent eyes, going to school, piano lessons with his mom, doing homework at ryeowook house, eating ryeowook mom delicious snacks, travelling with his parents in little trips, but everything change when he reach ten, the beautiful peaceful life start to crumble and gets complicated, it all begins with his father tearing the prefect family apart.

after his mother finding out about his father cheating on her with his secretary and worse she was pregnant, kyuhyun mother was devastated by her husband betrayal, and with a broken heart she files for a divorce, his mother and father exchange smiles and loving words turned to accusations and insults, when at the time she was diagnosed with cancer.

at the age of thirteen kyuhyun lost his mother, and his father has a new family without him being part of it, loneliness and sadness toke over kyuhyun life, many sleepless night spent on staring at the selling while crying in a dark empty room, in a empty house, only him and his thoughts.

Ryeowook mom toke kyuhyun in here hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter