Chapter twenty : The Hidden Feeling

The Hidden Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The Hidden Feeling Part Two

 

 

After walking out of the music room a small hand grabs his wrist in the middle of the hallway stopping him from leaving “Yo...you can't just leave like tha... that “jongwoon mumbled nervously, Kyuhyun raise one eyebrow with puzzled expressions "what are you talking about?”

“I..i what ...I want. Is ..." jongwoon bit his lower lip with a nervous look on his handsome face, kyuhyun felt all his blood rushing through all his body with his heart bounding in his chest powerfully, he jerked jongwoon wrist quickly before him noticing his heart beat while glancing at jongwoon worriedly “stop bothering me and leave me alone”

Jongwoon eyes widen open “A SONG!! A song! Let play a song “with an excited expression he took a hold of kyuhyun wrist again and pulled him to the music room, Kyuhyun gazed at jongwoon confused by his actions ‘What’s happening…? Shouldn’t I be the one who’s dragging him around…’ while letting himself be dragged by his petty sunbae a small smile didn’t leave his mouth, “what are you talking about? Hey! Shorty! Are you listening?”

Jongwoon stops in front of the piano and point at it, he turned his head towards kyuhyun “We can't just leave without playing a song to the lonely piano” while looking at him with sparkling eyes kyuhyun heart skipped a beat “Can you let go of my hand now “while glancing at him softly ‘Hyung please stop giving me hope…’

With tinted pink cheeks Jongwoon let go of kyuhyun hand instantly " ri... right sorry.. " while looking away from kyuhyun intense stairs ‘He’s blushing… what am I thinking!! It can’t be…’ Kyuhyun roll his eyes at his silly mind “now if you excuse me”

“Wait!! Please..." Jongwoon despera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter