Chapter twenty one :

The Hidden Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jongwoon's decision of forgetting about his long time crush, ended before it even started. What was he really thinking or should he say what was he even going to do! Not only they are in the same field of work, but they are also for god sake in the same company! And to end it for all both of them are in the middle of a collab song and a live performance in SMTOWN is still waiting for them to happen next week!!

He stood in front of the meeting room, staring at the door nervously while biting his lower lips, ‘You can do this… you only need to listen a bit then… that’s it!’ With shaky hands jongwoon reached the door Handel with both hands; slowly while drops of sweat forming on his pretty pale face “What are you doing?”

Jongwoon’s body halted in his place, after hearing in his sensitive ear a melodic whisper sending shivers all over his body, “Are you going in or do you need more time” while lining close to Jongwoon’s red ear by now kyuhyun smirked, “Are you waiting for something or someone or you’re just blocking the way”

Kyuhyun chuckled when he noticed jongwoon blushed nick, ‘cute’ he placed his hand on his shoulder with an amused stare in his eyes, “Are you going to stand here all day long?” Jongwoon wanted to move but his body felt like being parallelized after feeling kyuhyun warm hand on his tens shoulder and tender voice in his ear, ‘Damn! Move! Move jongwoon!!! Don’t just stand there like an idiot!!!’

Jongwoon feet got tangled with one other, when kyuhyun suddenly shoved him to the side. Jongwoon placed his wobbly hand on the wall swiftly stopping him from falling on the ground while releasing a muted whine and well received yell, “Jerk!!!” kyuhyun went inside with a mischievous proud smirk on his face ‘cute’

He released one last breathy sigh before entering the meeting room with nervous feet, which it’s set for him and kyuhyun to discuss with the stage director shindong, their preferment segment at the SMTOWN Concert. While kissing goodbyes his little foolish plan to keep what lift of his small dignity, jongwoon pretended to be listing to whatever director shindong is saying. While his mined have already cross million miles of endless concerns and worries

All jongwoon concerns were to keep his eyesight glued to the floor or any place except in front of him, avoiding any eye contact with kyuhyun, but the intense staring towards him made jongwoon shift and twirl in his chair uncomfortably the whole time of the meeting, he believed that kyuhyun deliberately chosen to set across him, only to teas and torture his poor heart ‘what’s he thinking… really…’

After ending the meeting the rehearsals came, since they did agree to perform with a live band the other day which jongwoon completely forget about, he curses his luck and short memory while walling outside the meeting room, taking a break before heading to the rehearsals room next, he stepped to the hallway looking at the glassed wall in front of him to the clear view of the busy street of city.

Jongwoon walked farther into the spacious room mindlessly, his eyes squinched at the bright sunlight coming through the glass wall. Jongwoon’s eyes peeped left to right trying to find any hiding spot where he can disappear for a moment, ‘…I’m really a fool…’

His eyes tiredly traced down the line of couches placed against the glass wall reaching the end of the right side of the room, and then he spotted a blind spot next to the coffee and snacks machines positioned against the wall. Jongwoon walked towards the corner between the machines and the glass wall. Hiding his small figure as to nobody can find

Jongwoon leaned his narrowed shoulder and heavy head against the glass wall as he closes his raven tired eyes, ‘I truly can’t escape the obvious reality…’ he took a deep breath in and out trying to relax his stormy thoughts.

Kyuhyun started looking for jongwoon whereabouts the moment he stepped outside the meeting room, after accepting a milk chocolate drink from a staff member out of shock, which wasn’t from the offer, but in fact, it was one of his favori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter