Super Far

Stay by my side, can you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After graduation, Mina and Momo celebrated it together with their friends before facing the real world, the work life, or the adulthood stage. Everyone has different plans with the future. Nayeon wants to be an actress. Jeongyeon wants to have her own restaurant. Sana wants to become a producer. Dahyun wants to pursue being a song writer. Jihyo wants to become a manager of a singer. And ever since they were kids, Momo and Mina wants to have their own studio, specifically, a dance studio. Maybe the universe is very kind for all of them because all of their dreams came true.

Momo and Mina’s family are a wealthy family. As a gift to them for surviving university, their parents provided savings for them to use for their future. After discussing and agreeing with each other, Momo and Mina decided to buy a studio and designed it with a lot of wide rooms. Because of their passion in dancing, they will be the one who will teach the students. For Momo, she will be teaching hip-hop, while Mina will be teaching ballet. Anyone who’s interested in learning how to dance are welcome to enroll.

Their own studio became famous in their town and a lot of children, teens, and some young adults enrolled in their class. They also hired some dance instructors because they cannot handle anymore because of the large number of students. They can consider that their plan for their future is a success.

After a year, Momo felt like she wanted to go to the next level of their relationship. She asked Mina if she wanted to live together and leave their current places and buy a new house for them.

Of course, Mina agreed with Momo’s idea. They sell their units and looked for a house for them. They found a two story house; not so big but its already enough for them, to start a life together.

The house they bought have two rooms; one master bedroom and a guest room. They both stayed in the master bedroom, of course, what’s the sense of living together if they will still have separate rooms, right?

Every morning, Mina will always be the first to wake up. But she will not wake up Momo yet because she loves staring at her sleeping girlfriend. Most of the time, she will play with Momo’s face and stifle her laugh when Momo will suddenly move and groan but still going back to sleep. She’s the first one to use the bathroom inside their room, but the moment she will start showering, she will hear footsteps towards the bathroom and Momo will join her in the shower. This is the start of their morning routine. 

After showering and dressing up, they will go straight to the kitchen and prepare for breakfast. Mina will be the one to cook while Momo will prepare the coffee for them. It’s not like Momo can’t cook, she can cook too but she’s just lazy most of the time. She also likes watching her girlfriend while cooking because according to her, she’s hot. Indeed, a daughter-in-law. After their breakfast, they will prepare going to their studio. When it comes to driving, they will play rock-paper-scissors and the loser will be the driver of the day. 

Between those routines together, they steal kisses from one another. Of course, they don’t forget to start their day with a kiss and ‘I love you’ from each other. 

After months of living together, everything is going well for them. But one day, Mina noticed something different. 

Momo became distant with her. They are still doing their morning routines, except for the showering together. Sometimes, Momo will only wake up when the food is already serve. Sometimes, she’s forgetting to make a coffee for them. There are times that Momo will go home late without even sending message to her. They are not going home together because Mina needs to go home after lunch because she needs to study and at the same time, she’s working with her father through online. 

Mina is always sending messages to Momo and trying to call her but usually, Momo will not respond. 

There are also a time when Momo will go home late and she will just go straight to their room and sleep. As if she didn’t see Mina waiting for her in their couch. But Mina doesn’t want to argue with Momo because she thinks that maybe she’s just tired from work and she will just let it pass.

Mina always open up to Jihyo and Jeongyeon about their situation. Of course, her friends are not happy either. They advice Mina to try talking with Momo about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter