Someone else

Stay by my side, can you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s P.O.V

 

After waiting for so long for Mina’s reply but I’m still receiving nothing, I really want to give up already. But this is not me, I’m not a quitter. I will do everything just to get her back now that I know that she read all my messages. I want to call her but I’m afraid that she will get mad at me and be more annoyed. I will just wait for her reply, for now.

 

I always call and usually visit Jihyo to ask if she got some update from Mina. She told me Mina called her last week but when she asked where she is, Mina just said that they don’t have to worry about her. I feel bad because our friends got involve with what I did. I know that they also miss her so much but they can’t do anything too. We all know that Mina is also a stubborn one and she don’t want to bother anyone maybe that’s why she chose to leave.

 

I’m also grateful with my friends, especially Sana. Even though somewhat it’s my fault, she didn’t leave me. She’s always there to make sure that I’m doing fine. She’s the one who’s cheering me up. She’s really trying her best and being so responsible towards our dance studio. I don’t know what will happen to me if Sana is not here beside me. Maybe if she’s not here, I already did something stupid.

 

Sana always remind me to eat on time and still take care of myself because she said that Mina would be so sad if she knew about what I’m doing with myself. So, I decided to get back up and work in our studio every day. Of course, I still feel incomplete and lonely most of the time because I can’t forget about Mina. I always wait for the day that I will see her again, in our house and in our studio.

 

When I decided to just stay at home, I assigned Sana to take care of the studio. She always update me with everything that’s happening in our studio. She also informs me about new dance instructors that they hired. I know Sana can handle this.

 

I came back to work. Everyone looks so happy when they saw me. I also felt so overwhelmed because no one left the studio when they knew about what happened. Even Mina’s students are still here, I know that they miss Mina so much. I expected them to be mad at me, but they also welcomed me and hugged me so tight. Some of them cried that’s why I felt so bad because everyone is affected with what happen. But I reassured them that everything will be okay soon and we should continue being happy.

 

After meeting all the students, including the new students, I went to my office. Of course, I saw my picture together with Mina and I didn’t realize that I’m already crying. I miss her so much. But I can’t be like this, I need to be stronger. They can’t see me like this.

I heard a knock and I saw Sana coming inside my office together with someone, a familiar one. Then when she smiled at me, I know who it is right away.

 

“Hi Momo, remember Chaeyoung? She’s our schoolmate during college.”

“Heyyyy. Of course, how can I forget? Hi Chaeng, how are you?” I stood up and greet her with my hug.

“Hey Momo-unnie, I’m fine, how about you?”

“You still call me unnie? How many times do I have to tell you that you can just call me Momo?”

 “It’s just that I’m used to calling you that because you’re same age with Mina unnie and I always call her unnie too.”

We all laughed. But I felt a little sting in my heart when she mentioned Mina.

“Momo, Chaeyoung is one of our new dance instructors here.”

“That’s great! I know how good and patient you are when it comes to teaching. I know students will like you too.”

“Thank you so much, Momo-un..Momo.”

“Welcome, Chaeng.”

“I should probably get going. My class will start in a few minutes. Bye. And Momo, welcome back. I hope we can hang out too like we usually do before.”

“Sure. Enjoy your class.”

 

Chaeyoung is Mina’s friend. We hang out before because of Mina. But I’m not sure if Mina already know that Chaeng has a crush on me. She confessed before when Mina and I are still not a couple and then when we told them that we start dating, she distanced herself to us. But we did not force her to hang out with us because we know that she has other friends too.

 

I’m surprised that she’s here, I thought she hated us but I guess she’s fine now.

 

Days passes by and Chaeng and I starts hanging around. Sometimes we will go out with Sana and Dahyun, and sometimes it’s only the two of us. I shared everything to her, with what happen to Mina and I. She always try to comfort me whenever I tell her that I misses Mina so much. I’m thankful that she’s here because I know Sana is getting tired too and she’s also busy sometimes.

 

Tonight, we decided to go in a bar and have some drinks. We don’t have plans to get wasted, we just want to chill. Maybe the tequila taste sweet tonight because I can’t stop drinking it but I do feel the effects of it already. I feel a little dizzy but I still want to drink. Chaeyoung doesn’t stop me. She’s just drinking some beer and it’s just her second bottle. Maybe she’s a light drinker.

 

I’m starting to miss Mina again. I kept telling her stories about us, about our happy moments before. But then, my eyes betrayed me, I start crying. Chaeyoung went beside me and start rubbing my back, comforting me. I felt like I needed someone right now so I hugged her so tight and starts sobbing on her shoulder. She doesn’t say anything. After minutes of crying, I felt better so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter