I don’t wanna love you anymore

Stay by my side, can you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon rushed going to Jihyo’s house after she received the call. When she arrived, she saw how broken Mina is. She went beside Mina and hugged her. Mina sobbed harder when she felt the warmth from Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo like she’s asking what happen but Jihyo shrugged her shoulders and shook her head saying she have no idea yet. After few minutes, Jeongyeon’s phone rings and saw that Nayeon is video calling her. Jeongyeon walk towards the kitchen and answer the call.

“Hi baby. What’s up?” Nayeon showed her full smile.

“Heyyy. We have a situation here..”

“What kind of situation? Are you hor—.”

“Not that one! Hey, let’s be serious for a while.”

“Ooops. Sorry. What’s wrong?”

“It’s Mina.”

“What about my baby Mina?”

“We are here at Jihyo’s house. She’s been crying maybe since she left their house.”

“Oh nooo. What happen? Can I talk to her? Please tell me what exactly happened?”

“I still don’t have idea what happen. I asked Jihyo but I guess Mina still didn’t say anything. And I saw a luggage on the living room, I think that’s Mina’s luggage.”

“She left their house?! Oh no! I don’t feel right about this. But, isn’t she with you earlier?”

“Yesss. She visited our house.”

“Then what happen?”

“We are talking about their situation. And then we had movie marathon. But then we didn’t notice the time, it was already 8pm so she panicked because she said Momo might be in their house already. Then she left our house. Then after almost an hour maybe, I got a call from Jihyo saying to come here at her house.”

“Oh nooo. Do you think they had a fight?”

“I really think so, and I guess it’s not a simple fight or else she won’t pack her things and leave their house. And we know how understanding and patient Mina is.”

“Oh nooooo. If only I can go there now.”

“It’s okay. Mina will understand why you’re not here.”

“Okay. Update me, okay? I’m going home tomorrow.”

“What time? So I can pick you up.”

“I’ll message you. Okay?”

“Okay then. Take care.”

“Thank you. Please take care of our baby Mina.”

“Yeah. I will.”

After the call, Jeongyeon went back in the living room. Mina is a little calm now. She’s not sobbing anymore but she still have tears in her eyes. Jihyo tried asking Mina what happen while Jeongyeon gave her a glass of water that she got before going back from the kitchen.

“What happen Mina?” Jihyo hold Mina’s trembling hands.

“We had a big fight.”

“Do you want us to call her and talk with her?” Jeongyeon asked.

“No. Please don’t. I don’t want to talk with her for now.”

“What did she do this time?” Jihyo is mad.

“She said some horrible things and I can’t believe she can even think about that.” Mina covered her face with her hands and cried again.

“What did she say? Gosh I’m feeling so angry right now.” Jihyo said.

“Did she hurt you? I mean, physically?” Jeongyeon asked.

But Mina didn’t answer their questions. She just cried while thinking about what happen earlier. After few minutes, she composed herself.

“I’m leaving tomorrow.” Mina said softly.

“What do you mean?” Jihyo asked.

“I’m going back to Japan. I don’t think I can handle this situation.”

“But..it’s Jihyo’s birthday celebration tomorrow.”

“I know. I’m so sorry Jihyo. But I know Momo will come to the party and I still don’t know if I can take seeing her.”

“It’s okay. I understand. Of course i’ll be sad because my best friend can’t come in my party but I still respect your decision. It’s not that you’re not coming back, right?”

“Of course. I will just fix myself or get through this.”

“If anyone needs to fix herself, it’s Momo, not you. She became the opposite of what we met before.” Jeongyeon said.

“So, what time are you leaving tomorrow?”

“Maybe after lunch so we can still have lunch together with Nayeon.”

“As much as I want to join you, I still need to prepare for the dinner party. But we can still have breakfast together.”

“Maybe you two can have breakfast because I still need to pick up Nayeon maybe before lunch.”

“Okay then. But Mina, can you tell us about the horrible things that she told you?”

“Hmmmm. Can we not talk about it for now? I’m tired crying. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Do you want to rest now?”

“Can i?”

“Sure. Let’s go to my room. Jeongyeon, are you staying?”

“As much as I want to, I need to clean the house before Nayeon will arrive.”

“Okay then. Message us if you’re already at home.”

“Sure.”

“Jeongyeon, thank you for coming.”

“No biggie. I told you, we got your back.”

They had a group hug for a few seconds then Jeongyeon bid them goodbye.

After preparing for bed, Mina said goodnight to Jihyo and she let her sleep. But Jihyo know that Mina is still awake and still crying. Mina tried to stifle her cry because she doesn’t want to worry her best friend. After an hour of crying silently, Mina felt so tired and slept without noticing it.

Jihyo woke up earlier to prepare a breakfast for them. She walk out silently because she’s afraid she will wake up the younger woman.

After few minutes, Mina woke up with her heavy eyes and still feeling tired from crying so hard last night. She did her morning routine before going down to the kitchen.

“Good morning.” Mina greeted with a smile.

“Ohh heyyy, good morning. Did I wake you up?”

“Nooo. Noo. This is just my usual time waking up.”

“How are you feeling?”

“I just woke up but I already feel tired.”

“I’m sorry for that. You can rest on the couch for a while. I’ll wake you up if the breakfast is ready.”

“No, it’s okay. I’m tired emotionally, not physically.”

Mina went near Jihyo and hugged her from behind. Jihyo pats Mina’s hand but didn’t say anything. She just let the younger hug her.

“Happy Birthday, Jih. I’m sorry for ruining your day.” Mina hugged her tighter then Jihyo faced her.

“Heyyyyy. You didn’t ruin my day. In fact, you made it happy already because you’re the first one to greet. And with a warm hug. I feel loved.” Jihyo caressed Mina’s hair.

“Sweeeet. As much as I want our hugging session to be longer, but your eggs smells like burnt.”

“Ohhh my gosh!!! My eggs!!!” Jihyo panicked and Mina laughed.

“Can we still eat this?” Jihyo asked showing the slightly burnt eggs.

“Of course. Let’s eat.” Mina took plates and prepared coffee for them.

They ate their breakfast while chatting with each other. Remembering some happy thoughts and memories they had together. They didn’t open any topic about Momo. After their breakfast, Mina took shower while Jihyo is washing the dishes. Then after Mina, Jihyo took a bath too.

When everything was done, Jihyo played the Despicable Me 3 movie. They watched it, but half way through the movie, Jihyo heard someone sniffing. She glanced at Mina and she was shocked that she’s already crying.

“Heyyyy, why are you crying? It was supposed to be a happy scene.” Jihyo wiped Mina’s tears.

“Sorry. I just… I just remembered Momo.”

“Oh my gosh! I’m sorry! I forgot that you both love watching Minions. I’m sorry for being insensitive. I totally forgot. I just knew it will cheer you up because it’s Minions.”

Mina chuckled while wiping her tears.

“It’s okay, don’t worry. I’m just a crybaby.” Mina smiled and Jihyo turned off the movie.

“What do you want to watch?” 

“It’s okay. Maybe Jeongyeon and Nayeon are on their way here. So maybe we can just watch some music videos.”

“Okay then. I’m sorry a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter