Let Me Know

Stay by my side, can you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happen the passed weeks, Momo doesn’t go out of their house anymore unless they need her in their studio. As one of the owners, she decided to just hire other dance instructors so that she doesn’t need to go there everyday. She don’t want to send bad vibes to everyone or show them her current state that’s why she chose to stay at home.

She still can’t get over about the outcome of her actions. She regret everything that she did towards Mina and to her other friends.

Her friends are really worried about her because she always turn down their invitations, reject their calls, and doesn’t reply to their messages. Sometimes, she will send reply with just ‘Don’t worry, I’m okay.’, well in fact, everyone knows that she’s not.

She can’t sleep because of too much stress and she keeps on thinking about Mina. She missed the younger. She tried reaching out but she didn’t get any replies until now. It comes to the point that she needs to take sleeping pills just to stop her mind from thinking and give herself a rest.

There are nights that she will drink three bottles of beer to forget about everything and so she will be able to sleep but unfortunately, it’s the other way around. After drinking alcohol, she will remember everything and she will start to crying until she will be asleep in their couch. 

She wanted to ask for someone’s company but she also prefer to torture herself because she thinks that she deserves to be punished. 

Every day and every night, she will send a message to Mina; saying sorry, asking her whereabouts, then apologizing again. She even say that she misses her a lot and asked her to come back home. She will send them in all Social Media accounts that Mina has, but sadly, Mina doesn’t reply and she didn’t even open the messages or did she? Momo is losing hope that she will see Mina again.

Days passed by.
Weeks passed by.

After a month, Momo still didn’t receive anything from Mina. She decided to call her again but her line cannot be reach. She tried calling Jihyo and asking for her help but Jihyo said she can’t help her either. 

But Momo is a stubborn one. She went to Jihyo’s house and pressed the doorbell but still, no one opened the door. She thought that maybe she’s still at work. She sat down in front of Jihyo’s door and waited for hours even though she felt so hungry because she didn’t eat since morning.

It’s already 7pm when Jihyo got home. She sighed so hard when she saw Momo sitting in front of her house, sleeping. She wanted to ignore the woman but she can’t enter her house if someone is blocking her way. And also, even though she’s mad about what happen before, she still feel bad about Momo. She knows that the woman is a mess right now and she wanted to help but Mina might get mad at her.

“Momo..” 

She tried waking up her friend but she’s sleeping like a log. She shakes her body, stronger this time.

“Momo!”

Momo got startled and woke up, then she realized, Jihyo already arrived.

“Jihyo! I’ve been waiting for you.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Please Jihyo, tell me where is Mina. Is she inside your house? Or, is she in Jeongyeon’s place? Or, is she staying somewhere else? Please Jihyo, I want to see her.” Momo plead.

“I’m sorry Momo, I can’t help you with that. You can go home now.” Jihyo insert her key in her door knob but Momo hold her hand and kneel in front of her and start tearing up.

“Please, I’m begging you, Jihyo. Help me. Tell me where she is. I don’t want to lose her.”

“Isn’t this what you want? She already set you free for you to be happy and not feel any burden while she’s around.”

“Noooo! I need her, Jihyo. I’m a mess right now. I know I screwed up that’s why I want to fix this.”  

Jihyo felt sorry for Momo. Maybe she can handle Mina’s anger so she decided to tell Momo.

“She left, Momo. She went to Japan during my birthday, that’s why she’s not in the party but she asked us to keep this as a secret. She also asked me to tell you before, that if you can’t take care of her, at least take care of your baby; the studio.”

Momo didn’t say anything. She was speechless with the thought that Mina left their place and her friends because of her. That explains why she can’t reach her phone, because she’s not in the country anymore.

“Now that you know where she is, do everything what you think is right. Goodnight Momo.” 

Then Jihyo entered her house. She wanted to hug Momo but she stopped herself. She feels like she betrayed Mina but she also thinks that it is for the best. She just hope that Momo will do the right thing this time.  

Momo left Jihyo’s house. While driving, she kept on thinking about all the things that Jihyo said earlier.

‘Why did she leave right away? She didn’t even say anything about leaving the country. I know that she said that she doesn’t love me anymore, but I know her better, I know that she will never forget about our love that easily.’ Momo thought.

She went home and walked towards their room lazily. She lay down on their bed and stare at the ceiling. She told herself not to give up. She reached for her phone and sent a message to Mina for the nth time.

“Maybe she will reply tomorrow. Maybe i’ll see her name on my screen again.” Momo said to herself. 

She slept that night thinking about Mina. She end up dreaming about her. Mina is sleeping on her chest and she hugged her tight. Then Momo woke up on an empty bed, the only things that she saw on their bed are Mina’s pillow and a penguin plushie that she gave her as a gift. She felt some tears on her cheek. She wiped them and got up.

She gets her laptop and decided to book a flight going to Japan. She needs to see Mina. She wants her back so bad.

The next day, she informed Sana that she’s leaving going to Japan. Sana asked if she wanted her to send her off but Momo said she can handle things on her own. She assigned Sana to take charge of the studio until she comes back.

Before boarding, Momo sent a message to Mina’s Line.

“I’m coming for you. I love you.”

Momo arrived at the airport. She called her older sister to inform her that she’s at the airport. After few minutes, Hana arrived and picks up Momo. She went out of her car to help Momo put her luggage at the back seat and tried hugging Momo, but she didn’t h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter