ILYSB

Stay by my side, can you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Momo are best friends ever since they became classmates during freshmen year. They are always together and support each other whenever each one of them will attend some competition. 

Until now that they are in their Senior Year, they are still together and got closer to each other. They became each other’s support system. It’s like Mina won’t be complete anymore if Momo is not around, same with Momo, her day is not complete if she won’t be able to see Mina. 

It’s their last school week, last chance, and last exam. Students consider this as hell week for them. Some students are cramming to complete their requirements in order to graduate. Some are busy reviewing for their exams. Some are busy preparing for graduation and some activities. As a member of Student Council, Mina is already stressed out because of lot of things to be accomplish before graduation. She even skip meals just to finish everything on time and Momo is not happy with it. As much as possible, Momo will bring food to the Student Council room and eat with Mina just to be sure that she won’t get sick and get hospitalized because of exhaustion. Mina is thankful for Momo’s effort but still, she will just eat little amount of food and go back to work. But, Momo is more stubborn than her so she will just feed Mina herself. 

While Mina is busy doing her work in Student Council, Momo is reviewing and waiting for Mina to finish what she’s doing so that they can go home together. 

“Heyyyy, do you want to go somewhere? Just to unwind? I know you badly need it and I won’t accept ‘no’ for an answer.” Momo offered. 
“If I can’t say no, you shouldn’t have ask me anymore.” Mina scoff.
“Well, i just realized that you’re the kind of person who prefer going to bed than going anywhere. I know you will decline my invitation, that’s why i’m not giving you any choices anymore.” Momo stick her tongue out.
“You know me too well, Momoring.” Mina rolled her eyes.
“I know. Finish your work now so we can leave.” Momo pat Mina’s head.
“Yes Ma’am. If only I’m alone and no one is disturbing me, maybe I’m already done with everything.” Mina smirked when Momo act like she was hurt with Mina’s words. 
“Wow, fine, I’m leaving. Sorry for disturbing you.” Momo stood up from her chair and starts walking towards the door but Mina run after her and hold her wrist tight.
“I’m just kidding. You never disturb me. I’m actually glad that you’re here with me.” Mina showed her precious gummy smile to Momo to show her sincerity.
“I know.” Momo winks at Mina.
“Wow. Too confident. I regret blurting that out.” Mina shook her head.
“You can’t take it back. And also, you can’t probe me with that gummy smile. Never.” Momo went back to her seat and starts reading her book again.
“Really? Never? Then why are you still here?” Mina laugh because Momo looks like defeated. 
“Whatever.” Momo scoff.

After an hour, Momo and Mina is on their way to the beach. When they arrived, they walk by the seashore and feel the peacefulness of the sea. After a long walk, they sat down on the sand and just watch the sunset. They felt so comfortable while watching the sunset then suddenly, Mina placed her head on Momo’s shoulder. 

“Thank you.” Mina said softly.
“For what?” Momo asked.
“For bringing me here.” Mina smiled.
“No biggie. It’s the least I can do for my super stressed best friend.” Momo patted Mina’s head.
“Thanks. I don’t know what will happen to me if you’re not there to support me.” Mina hugged Momo and felt her eyes became blurry but she hide it from Momo and wiped it secretly.
“Just don’t forget that I’m always here for you no matter what, okay?” Momo reassured her.
“Yeah. Thank youuuu.” Mina hugged her tighter and Momo hugged her back.

After a few minutes of silence, Momo break the ice and asked something.
“Heyyy, can I ask you something?” 
“Sure, anything. What is it?”
“Is there someone you like right now?” 
“Yes.”
“Oooooh. I see. I hope you will be happy with that person. And I hope that you will be together for a long time.”
Mina stared at Momo while she’s looking towards the sea but Momo didn’t notice the stare Mina’s giving her.
“Yeah, I hope so too and I wish that she likes me back.”
“Of course, she will. Who wouldn’t be in love with you anyway, you’re a full packaged person. She will be so lucky to have you.” Momo look at Mina and show her smile. But deep inside, Momo’s heart is crashing little by little.
“If that’s true, why is the person I like still doesn’t notice me?”
“Eeeehhhh?! If she doesn’t notice you, maybe she’s stupid then.”
“Yes, she’s a pabo. Pabo raccoon.” Mina whispered.
“What?”
“Nothing. Let’s go? It’s getting late. We still need to take a rest for tomorrow’s activities.”
“Yeah. Sure. Let’s go.”
Momo stood up first and extends her hands towards Mina to help her get up and pat their pants to remove some sands.

During the ride, Momo noticed that Mina is quiet and she thinks that she’s still stress. She hold Mina’s hand which woke Mina up from her daydream and just smiled at Momo while intertwining their hands together. Momo didn’t say anything anymore, she just let Mina relax throughout the ride and enjoy the view outside the car’s window.

After maybe 30 minutes, they arrived at Mina’s apartment. Momo walked her towards the door but Mina suddenly giggled.
“Why? What’s funny?” Momo’s confuse.
“You.” Mina chuckled.
“Me?!? Why?!! Is there something on my face? Tell me!” Momo start wiping her face.
“Nothing. It’s just that, you don’t have to walk me towards my house, you know.” Mina laughed.
“Eeh? What’s wrong with that? I just want to make sure that you’re safe.” Momo shrugged her shoulders but Mina laughed harder.
“Why?!?!?!?!” Momo glared at her.
“Momo!!! We are just living one house away!!!!” Mina said while laughing and Momo just rolled her eyes.
“I’m just being sweet, you know! And I’m just concern with you, I know how stressed you are!” Momo starts walking away again but Mina pulled her back but Momo didn’t turn around.
“I’m sorry (giggle), but, thank you for your concern. But don’t worry, okay? I’ll be fine. What you did today for me helped me distressed. Sooo, thank youuuuu.” Mina hugged her from behind and Momo hold Mina’s hands.
“I’m relieved. I thought it didn’t help.”
“It does. Sooo, thank you. But I hope that I didn’t burden you that much too.”
“No, you did not. I’m always willing to help.”
“Thank you again. Anyway, I’m okay now. I’m safe. Thank you for walking me here. Take care on your way home.” Mina wink and try to stifle her laugh.
“Thank you, even though I can sense some sarcasm in your words (walking away) Bye!” Momo waved goodbye.
“Goodnight Momoring!!” Mina waved back. Momo just smiled and went inside her car.

When Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter