Day 1, finally.

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ji Hyun has been looking at Kyung Soo ever since he arrived on set. That’s like for a whole fifteen minutes now. She’s not stalking him really, she’s just quite intrigued with how he is normally, with his own people. She didn’t think that the way he was with her on their past encounters was really Do Kyung Soo, the person. She feels that he is much more than that.

She pursed her lips as she continue to observe her male lead.  Hm. He is quite polite for his age and status. And how do one say it these days? Well-mannered? Yes. He is very much that, a manner-guy. She continue to nod, clearly agreeing with her own observation.

And oh~ He is kinda stiff and a tad awkward. What is up with his all-black ensemble? People seem to think he’s cute but he does look like he’d poke you with a pencil during fights. Like a… a… serial killer? Ji Hyun let out a giggle at her silly thoughts.

 A good-looking one at that. Definitely. She started smirking at her random descriptions that she didn’t see the person coming at her.

“Ji Hyun-ah.” Her errant thoughts were interrupted by her coordi, shocking the hell out of her. It’s like she was caught stalking in the worst possible way. “Pd-nim wants you in the staff room. You alright?”

“No worries, no worries.” She guiltily smiled and got up from where she’s sitting. “Let me just get my stuffs and I’ll head inside, eonnie.”

“Good. By the way, they need you alone. And by that, I meant you and Kyungsoo-ssi will be alone for an hour.”

Ba-dump.

“What?” Ji Hyun unconsciously pats her hair as if to fix it, but caught herself midway. Wait. What? And is that my heart? Why?

“I said. PDnim specifically requested for the two of you. Alone.”

Ji Hyun closed her eyes and took the news calmly. She replied with a curt, “Ah.”

“AH? Is that all? Ah?”

“U-huh.” Her hands are starting to itch, a tell-tale sign she’s getting nervous.

“Really?”

“Really.” Wanting desperately to escape, she hurriedly stash her scripts in her bag and said to the older girl, “I’m going in now, eonnie, don’t worry about me. I’ll call you once the sesh is over, okay?”

“Yah!” Unwilling to let go of the topic, her coordi-eonnie starts bugging her with questions Ji Hyun felt were quite unrelated to her. “You aren’t even bothered at all? You’re gonna be all alone in a room with a VERRRY handsome guy who’s playing your male lead and he is EXO’s Do Kyung Soo! And you feel nothing? NOTHING?”

“Well.” It isn’t true that she felt nothing. Her nerves are eating her at this very moment but for an entirely different reason. So Ji Hyun answered with what she thought is the safest one she can give. “He is actor Do Kyung Soo now. So, if you’re asking me if I’m excited that I’d be alone with an idol for an hour? The answer is no. That’s nothing to be excited about, real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter