Fate?

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“--…ngsoo-yah!!!”

“. . .”

SLAP----

“Do Kyungsoo-ssi!!!”

I felt the pain. I looked around and found Chanyeol’s palm just inches from my stinging face. Did he just..?

“Yah. Don’t glare at me like that. I’ve been calling your name for 10 mins straight and you’re not budging from that spot.”

“. . .” He’s become incoherent and it feels as if his brain just stopped working altogether. He tried to move but his body just won’t listen to him. There’s this lingering, burning sensation left to where she touched him.

She..

I touched my lips, retracing it, wondering if it's all just my own active imagination. And I felt it again.

You are not imagining things, fool. It actually happened. 

I closed my eyes tight and willed myself to breath slowly. Yes. Breath slowly and remember.  And there it is, the feel of her fingertips, her soft touch.  I can still feel the searing heat from her thumb, like her warmth imprinted itself on my lips, spreading like wildfire and burning me from the inside out.

Who is she? I opened my eyes tried looking around again, wishing there'd be some traces of her left.

“What happened?” His friend sounded as if he'd just gone crazy. “You looked like as if you got ran over by a bus or something. And your eyes, they’re rounder than usual.”

"Did you see you someone or bump into one while coming here?"

"No. There's no one." Damn. "It's just you here."

I let out a disapppointed sigh. Everything happened so fast that it felt like I'm dreaming. Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that. 

"Why? What's wrong?"

“Nothing. Let’s go home, Chanyeolie.”

“Hey, tell me what happened first."

“Nothing happened."

"Fine. Here let me help you wipe that off of you." Chanyeol reached for his face and he unconsciously swat it away.

SWAT SWAT SWAT

"What was that for? I'm just helping you as I know you hate being messy."

I swiftly covered my mouth and defiantly said, "Don't touch my face. Ever." 

"You're crazy."

I let out a small smile and and walked towards our management building, feeling more hungry than ever.

Strangely enough, he's never felt more alive. He started whistling which shocked the hell out of Chanyeol, making him ldo an evil laugh just to scare him more.

Just the thought of finding her thrills him. He knows he'll meet her sooner than later and he'll definitely know who she is then. He might not have seen her face but he had her touch and smell imprinted in his memory. He has always believed in destiny and the red-strings of fate. He understands that everything happens for a reason and that there are no coincidences in this world. So the possiblity of meeting her puts a huge smile on his face.

 You just wait wherever you are. I will find you and I won't let you go for touching me like that. Never.

 

 

Nam Ji Hyun shivered and let out a sneeze. It really is spring or someone might be thinking bad thoughts about me. *sniffs* She adjusted her black shift dress and continued wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter