Do Kyung Soo

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of town, one panicking leader is trying to calm down one very annoyed bald idol-actor.

“Hyung. This isn’t right.”

“What is not right?” Junmyeon side-stepped and tried to evade the baldy’s eyes.

“Thiiiis.” Baldy gestured around the room, clearly already at his wit’s end.

“What about it?” Junmyeon whispered softly while trying to placate the younger member by massaging his shoulders.

“THIS!” And there he goes. I can’t do this alone. I need back-up and the only one here right now is actually the one person who made this whole mess up.

“PARK  CHANYEOL!!! ODIGA? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME?” Come down here idiot and be really, really sorry. Chanyeolie you are so dead. He can only sigh and hang his head. This is that time where he really regret being the leader. He hates fights. And he particularly hate fights between brothers. Siiiiigh.

Step.Step.Step.Step.Step.Step.Step.Step.Step.Step.

Step! Step!

STEP!

BAAAAM!

“I am here! And I have done nothing wrong Super Leader Hyung!” Yep, the loudmouth is here. My head is starting to ache now.

Wait. 

.

.

D-did he just bang the door on baldy’s face when Baldy is already that annoyed? Oh my God. That Idiot! Junmyeon started massaging his temple as he can feel an onslaught of headache soon.

“Yaaah.." he weakly said. "Park Chanyeol. Tone it down and read the mood." 

"What mood?"

"THAT!" I pointed at baldy who's now fuming red with anger. Uh-oh. I might need the others now. Where are they when you actually need them? Guys!!!!!

"Ooh it's Kyung Soo-yaaaah!" Chanyeol crossed the room in three strides and bear-hugged one very annoyed baldy. "Chingu! I missed you! Where have you been?Well me, I've been going to the gym. What have you been doing? Have you've been eating well? Did you--"

FUWMP!

And that's the sound of baldy's tap shoes cleanly hitting the sofa beside Park Chanyeol, barely missing his left side.

FUWMP! FUWMP!

Chanyeol's eyes bulged. He actually felt his soul leaving his body after those hits. Am I gonna die today?

 

Silence.

.

.

.

.

"Are you done now? Chan-Yeol-Lie?", Kyungsoo singsonging each word while poking Chanyeol's side. 

"Y-y-yeah??"

Menacingly, he kept on poking Chanyeol's left rib until his friend looked at him in the eye. His beautiful yet extremely scary glaring eyes. 

His friend almost fainted and tried to get the attention of their leader. "Hyung..", a silent plea for help, which was ultimately ignored. 

"Good. Now, pick up those stuffs and clean up this room. I want ALL of these spotless. With no signs of your presence-- that means no sound, sight and smell of you once I get back from shower. Got it?" He said it so sweetly that Chanyeol did a double take before he's stopped by his glaring eyes.

"I said.. GOT IT?" 

"Uh.. Yeah.. Got it.." Motormouth just lowered his eyes and started cleaning up the room. When he finally heard the shower door closing, he started muttering to himself. "I wasn't even pranking him yet he's so mad. He really needs to date."

"What are you muttering over there Chanyeol?"

"Hyung. You can open your eyes now. He's gone to shower, it's only me here and blood hasn't been spilled."

Junmyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter