Into Day 1.

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Clack.

The door closed rather softly, prompting Jo In Sung to raise his eyebrows at the younger guys in the room who in turn shrugs and return to chugging their beers, seemingly clueless.

Curious, the eldest of the group looked at the gathered good-looking misfits, cleared his throat and called out to the bedroom. “Kyungsoo-yah, today’s not sleepover day. It’s drink-till-you-drop-day. So no, you are not sleeping in there. Come out here and feed us.”

They heard a muffled ‘Aish’ then some rustling of bed covers and the door opened again, finally showing them their maknae’s usual unreadable yet unusually flushed face.

“Now THAT’S what you call weird.” Kim Woo Bin pointed at the youngest and beamed at everyone in the room. “His face and him as a whole, is weirder than usual.” He crossed the foyer, gave him a look-over then gleefully pointed at his face. “Ha! He’s at his weirdest today!” The group started to laugh loudly at the playful comment.

Seeing that they are having fun due to him and sensing the danger of a possible cross-examination from drunk men, Kyungsoo evaded their eyes and hurriedly move towards the kitchen.

“Stop right there.”

With that commanding voice, he’s instantly rooted on the spot with both his arms in the air, helpless and anxious.

“Turn around, slowly. Good boy.” He did as he was told and turned to face his gigantic hyungs expecting some sort of weird punishment, instead he saw all of them smiling at his growing discomfort, which is the worst possible thing that can happen to him at this moment. He let out a long sigh and muttered under his breath. This is going to be a long night.  

“Come and sit over here.” In Sung tapped the seat beside him. “Now tell us what happened. ALL of it. You’re not allowed to leave anything out.”

The baby of the group sat down, stared at the expectant masculine faces clearly waiting for some juicy gossips about him. Unfortunately for them, he is quite unwilling to share his fledgling feelings, so he slowly shook his head. “Nothing happened. Really.” Kyungsoo planned to end this impromptu interrogation by lying through his teeth but then he felt an uncomfortable presence crept behind trapping him without any chance to escape the room.

Lee Kwang Soo seized his shoulders and chuckled. “Yah. THIS face does not say ‘Nothing’. You better ‘fess up now coz you know, we’ll eventually get the truth, sooner or later.”

“Yeah. And it’s less painful that way.”

“Spit it out.”

“Uh… It’s not about me but a close friend of mine…”

“Whatever. Spill!”

“Well…”

 

 

An hour earlier…

 

I remember I had her left hand tightly clasped in mine but the next thing I knew, I was unceremoniously pinned on the wall of the basement, with her right hand covering my mouth and her elbow dangerously pointed at my neck. If it was any other day with just any random person, I would’ve felt fear. But it was her, and fear was the last thing I felt at that time as I can feel her soft cheeks slightly grazing mine and her scent slowly filling my already confused senses.

“What did you just say?” She softly hissed in my ear and my world actually stopped.  I froze at the new sensation caused by her whispered breath and nearness that instinctively had me wanting to pull her even closer to me.  I gasped at that realization and stopped myself before I can even move. 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter