Day 0.

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kao-talk~* 

A highly excited  Nam Ji Hyun opens a group chat amidst the laughter of the staffs in the elevator going up to the session hall. She beams at them all while humming a random song. 

*Kao-talk~* 

susemee: Do a good job today, uri pretty dongsaeng!  <3 <3 <3 

me: Komawo eonnie.. <3 *kiss* *kiss* 

...phs1116 typing... 

seo_ccc: She'll do great like she always do. You worry too much Semi. I'm more worried about the other half. *grin* 

Jihyun rolled her eyes at Seo In Guk's message. She knows where this is heading. 

...phs1116 typing... 

susemee:  Not worried here, I'm actually hoping that she... you know.. *grin* *grin* 

me: Eonnie, please don't feed In Guk oppa's crazy imagination.. 

seo_ccc: *evil laugh* well, can you blame us? *evil laugh* 

...phs1116 typing... 

susemee: Fine! Have fun today uri pretty baby.. *kiss* *kiss* 

seo_ccc:  Uri maknae is an adult now. *cries* *cries* She's gone and getting a husband! *cries* *cries* 

..phs116 typing.. 

seo_ccc: Park Hyungsik-ssi. Are you writing an essay here? Or your fat fingers giving you so much trouble composing simple sentences? Helloooo??? Just use an emoji brat! 

susemee: LOL 

me: Guys, please stop teasing Hyungsik-oppa. He might just leave this group chat. Oh. They're calling me now. I'm about to go in the hall, you guys have fun today. I'll call after we're finish, okay?  

seo_ccc: Okay! *smiles* And by the way Jihyun-ah... 

me: Yes? 

...phs1116 typing... 

seo_ccc: Do not the SM boy.  *wink* *wink*

seo_ccc: *evil laugh*  I repeat. DO. NOT. . THE. SM. BOY.  *evil laugh* 

susemee: Nah. Keep on groping. :3 You have every fangirls' blessing. Do it for all of us out there!!!  Hwaiting!!!! \(>_<)/  

me: aish. Later everyone. *kiss* 

susemee: \(>_<)/ \(>_<)/ \(>_<)/

hyuniiiiii95917 is now offline 

...phs1116 typing... 

seo_ccc: Hey coward. She's gone. You're really painfully slow. *cries*  

susemee: LOL Oh by the way oppa, did you hear? *evil smile*

seo_ccc: Hear what? 

susemee: There's gonna be a bedscene in this drama.. :3 A bedscene.. *wink* *wink*

seo_ccc: OH REALLY? *evil laugh*  

phs1116 left the group chat 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the other elevator of the same building.. 

 

 “Do you have the scripts with you?” 

“Yes hyung.” 

“How about the bottle of water I bought earlier? Make sure to drink lots to protect your throat. EXOs comeback's is coming up soon.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter