Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's POV

Lately, things were happening without planning and fast-paced between Byul and I

In a minute we were eating the Chinese we had ordered and the next thing I knew we were in my bed fooling around.

Byul's lips were so soft and hot that made my skin burn with a minimum of contact. 

She was so tender and delicate that I felt protected at the same time a lot of inappropriate things crossed my mind.

I didnt know exactly what to do but I knew I liked the way she touched my body.

We had been beside each other but when I felt the pressure of her chest over me and the weight of her lower body between my legs, my heart raced so fast I thought I was going to have an attack.

____ Byul-ah, please go slow. I am...scared.___ I heard myself saying.

She placed soft kisses on my eyes and face and whispered gently:

____ Don't worry, babe! I'm not gonna do.... that kind of stuff.

____ Why not?  I mean...I don't know exactly what you are trying to say with "those kinds of stuff" but...Is there something wrong with me?___ I asked getting half disappointed and half confused.

She sat on my thighs, held my hand, and touched my chin with so much affection that I almost melted. Her voice was pure love:

____ How can you think for a second that you have any flaw when you are the one who makes me wanna be a better person, and do better things? You are the light that guides me in the dark, Yongsun-ah! 

I pulled her and she fell on me and I held her back very tight.

Byul's mouth was on my neck and I could feel her breathing warmly and that was waking desires in every inch of my being.

I slipped my hand under her shirt and caressed the skin of her back, causing her shivers

____ Yong....please don't tease me like this. You are lighting my fire!____ Byul groaned near my ear and I got weak. 

I bit her lips and kissed her with despair and also pulled her by her , which made her moan a little and my tongue in a very way.

She ground between my legs and now I was the one releasing a low moan and even murmuring some dirty words. 

It was stronger than me. I'm not the type who curses often but I never felt such a level of arousal in my life and the fact that Byul wasn't really even trying to persuade me to have was messing up my head.

How would it be if she decided to make me hers? What kind of sensations could we experience together? Why didn't she rip my clothes off? 

I ed her shirt and touched her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter