Crush

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's POV

I think I may have screwed things up a bit. Byul was starting to trust me and loosen up when I kissed her.

Why did I do that?  Why did I feel the uncontrollable urge to taste her cute lips? 

The truth is that she was so attractive and her perfume was making me dizzy.

I never expected to develop a crush on her. However, now I can't stop thinking about the softness of her tongue and the texture of her skin.

The moment we stopped kissing, Byul pretended that nothing happened and acted all cool. 

Not knowing what to say or what to do, I laughed weirdly and came up with a weak excuse to go home.

Of course, she didnt try to prevent me from leaving. After all, Why would she? 

I bet that hamster is thinking I lost my mind. Or worse, that I was just being friendly.

It really that she will probably conclude the kiss meant nothing to me.

It's been a week since our mouths fit so well together. And every time I close my eyes I can still feel the contact between her tongue and lips.

We have been busier than usual with Mamamoo's schedules, so no time to hang out just the two of us. 

Hyejin asked me what happened to me and that I looked different and I got shocked. Is it visible that I am changing? That I may be falling hard for a girl?  For the only one that fills my thoughts since forever?

____ x ____

Wheein's POV

Byul-yi unnie has changed. I dont know what happened recently but she seems happier and a little less bothered about the stage outfit. 

I am still worried but at the same time, my heart tells me things are not as obscure as before. 

There is something odd between her and Yongsun unnie too. Every time they look at each other,  both avert their eyes and get all blushed. Is this just my imagination?

I hope Byul-yi unnie doesn't suffer even more because of this infatuation. And that she didnt try any move on Yongsun unnie because this might have a bad ending.

On the other hand, I guess I am losing my mind because I swear I saw our leader checking the hamster out.

As far as we all know, Yongsun unnie is as straight as a door. So I don't know why my mind is playing these games with my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter