3

The Red Hood

Wendy drove Joohyun to the downtown. Unlike her nana’s place, they do not have much entertainment. Food was nice, but she won’t be able to have some imported snacks or fascinating food over there.

The drive, unlike their first encounter, has been peaceful as Wendy drive with her playlist on play. The bunny girl bobbed her head along with the music, surprisingly didn’t about the type of music she likes.

She looks towards her passenger. Girl is a cutie when she is not trying to prank on her. Nah she is a cutie.

“How long you have been in the bottle Joohyun?” Wendy asked, didn’t expect to a silenced response from the latter. “It’s alright if you doesn’t want to answer that.” Wendy says, avoiding getting awkward. She went a bit panic when there is no response at all from Joohyun. She thought she may has crossed a line just then.  Feeling the atmosphere gone cold, afterwards, she stealthily took a peek from her eye corner. She lets out a puff of relieved breath afterwards when she saw the girl fell asleep. Lowering the music volume, Wendy pays her attention back to the road, humming lowly with the melody, not seeing the smile on the bunny girl when she heard the hums.

A/N: short chapter and the next update will be at wenrene day :D im hoping to end this at chapter 10 let's see how