4

The Red Hood

Irene stares at the aura came off from Wendy, light blue strikes like nobody else but the blinking of the aura speaks for the duration the girl will have.

“I’m thinking if I should buy the flavour I usually have but it’s not like everyone like cherry sorbet so I got you this.” Wendy handed her a cone with two ball-like ice to her. “Cookies and cream.”

Irene looks at Wendy, observing how she the ice ball with whole of her tongue. It looks like how she drinks water in her animal form, with deeper . She supposed it’s nothing new so she proceeds to do the same as the girl.

She noticed that Wendy also occasionally bites the ice ball so she does the same. She felt a sudden attack on her break when the cold item first hid her teeth and taste bud.  Her face scrunched into her nose, thankfully, the pain subsided fast.

It tasted better when she have it whole in compared to the

Wendy must have noticed. “I doesn’t get brain freeze since I’m good with cold things. Cold doesn’t bother me.” she clicks her tongue, sending a finger gun towards her direction.

Irene scoffed at the lines she heard everywhere from the winter wind when snow came from the far west. She keep on biting it though, it taste better in a chuck compared to . She doesn’t get brain freeze after once she more accustomed to the coldness.

Accompanied by the breeze of afternoon wind they saunter along the garden path.

It fascinates Wendy everytime when Joohyun get startled so easily.  She constantly startled by dogs which went sniffing on her, or whenever a dog barks a little bit too loud, basically she gets startled by everything.

She chuckled in delight when the bunny girl hides behind her, whenever a dog comes near.

K98XotA.png

“I don’t feel good about this.” In the middle of the air up the lake stood a monolid eye girl, although she is in golden classic grim reaper costume, no one seems to notice the existence of the girl. “The bunny girl has some power, and by the timing, it seems she knows the girl is about to die.”

The is no reply to the grim reaper. You will think that this is some antagonist doing a monologue until she looks around and yelled when she found her partner who is munching snacks under the tree. “Joy, there is no one here to admire your fashion. They can’t see you.”

Joy flips her hair with the back of her hand. The grim reaper frowns in disgust as she noticed it’s the hand used to hold chip. “I told you Seul, we dress to impress ourselves.”

Seulgi deadpanned. “You are basically wearing nothing Joy.”

“That’s the art of half , oldie.” Joy retorted, preparing to sass more but she found something, or rather someone, that has caught her attention and she totally forgot what she was about to do.

“I knew chance will always goes to people who are fully prepared.” With a poof dark green essence left on the seat Joy sat and the woman has now disappeared from her seat and the next thing Seulgi saw she was across the lake.

Seulgi  watches as Joy stood near the girl she saw. The girl, with short blond hair was busying on her phone, not knowing there will be a girl, more predator like gawking at her from afar.

Seulgi’s eyes twitched a bit when suddenly there is a crowd appeared in nowhere, specifically the area between Joy and the blonde. The messy situation created helps as Joy ‘lightly’ bumped her shoulder as she passed through the blonde. The coffee cup in blonde’s hand shook in her hand before it finally give up on its life and fall backwards to its owner’s clothes.

“Oh I’m so sorry.” Joy said as she took out tissue paper, attempting to wipe off the coffee from the blonde’s white shirt.

That won’t work. Seulgi said as she sees the weak attempt, there is no way she can wipe the stains off the white shirt. Not without her powers.

She kept on watching the interaction between two. Her brain blinks on the light of realization as she saw Joy’s hand seems pressed boldy on the body part close to the blonde’s . The blonde didn’t see to mind a bit at the ‘’ as she was focusing her line of sight on Joy’s face-

Oh.

So that’s why Joy said about being prepared for any opportunity.

A/N: 

that's the dress :D

Merry Christmas yall. It's a bit too early to say that but I doubt I will update that soon after this