7

The Red Hood

 

“Oh my gosh Joohyun you are back!” Her mom, Taeyeon pulls her into a tight hug when she finally recover enough to use her power to teleport herself back to her house.

(Be no confuse, Joohyun is now at her bunny state)

She felt bad for leaving the kind and cute little girl that took care of her when she was injured. She have a family to go back to too.

K98XotA.png

“Hey midget, why you sitting all bi yourself?” A tortoise head popped up from the stream, startling the bunny in the process. Joohyun eyes twitched at the pun,however she is not in the mood for bully Yeri today.

Yeri swam to Joohyun’s direction when she hears no response. The rock where the bunny sat was kind of slippery(for a tortoise mind you) she need to try to get up there several tries.

“What makes the granny gloomy today?”

“Hey!” Joohyun is about to hit the shell but she thought it might send the tortoise flying down the rock so she refrained herself. “It’s not like that…” she would tell Yeri if she knows what she was thinking about but she isn’t so sure of herself too.

“Then what?” Yeri pried, knowing there is more stories to come for her disappearance these few days.

Moments passed with silence. Joohyun arranging her words in her mind. Yeri doesn’t mind the silence while she enjoying watching the river flows. Her (invisible) ear perked when the other started talking. “I was missing these few days because

I was trapped in a hunter’s trap during my period. My powers doesn’t regenerate during that phase so it got me all my remaining power to get out of the trap and by the time I have none left to treat my wounds…” Joohyun looks at her hind paw, the scar was still there with the shape of teeth the traps. She shudders, not wanting to feel that pain again.

“I just keep walking and walking, hoping it brought me somewhere.”

“... You could have died lost in jungle if not lost of blood. Sana the snake is out there waiting for directionless prey like you to walk into .” Yeri commented.

“Hey, she is a friendly snake!”

“Sure sure”

“Anyway, a little girl found me during my run and she is very tiny and she is cute and she took care of me very carefully.” Irene continued, didn’t notice the pft from the tortoise when she commented the size of the girl. “But… I just left without saying anything and I felt bad for her. She must be very sad right now…”

“HMM, are you going back to your little savior then?”

“Mama said human doesn’t live as long as us fairies do. She also said I won’t be happy living with human in animal form forever like that…”

“Well technically speaking we all have to stuck in animal form until we reach puberty.” Yeri commented. As much she have fun in the water doesn’t mean that she doesn’t want to be as fast on land. Unlike what tortoise’s nature, she thrives in speed.

Joohyun sighed. It was rare she get attached to someone so fast, moreover a human.

“How about, we ask about this to Hyoyeon unnie? She’s a dragon, she will have solution!”

Joohyun’s bunny ears perked up for that suggestion. Without hesitation, she took the tortoise shell and started running.

“HEY! YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL, I’M VERY PRECIOUS! YAH!”

 

A/N: HAPPY WENRENE DAY