8

The Red Hood

Seulgi stood outside the house, more specifically a mansion with a woman and 7 dwarfs.

 

Nah, it was just a woman babysitting 7 kids. Their parents went out for dinner and asked the woman to babysit their kids for them. The kids are not that hard to handle. Seulgi watches as the girl kissed goodbye to every kid on their forehead as she tugged them in before she went out because of a call.

 

K98XotA.png

 

The world is really unfair to let such kind young lady to die this early. Seulgi walks towards the girl who was lying on a pool of water. Blood flows out from her body, seeping through the water and mixed together under the striking of the rain.  

 

The van involved has dashed away, leaving a bloody trail which soon washed away by the rain. Seulgi waits as the lustre on the girl’s forehead dimmed. When it vanished completely, the spirit of the dead rises in half transparent form. The spirit still wearing the outfit she was wearing before she died.

“Jo Eunae.” Seulgi called casually while she ticks off the name on her list. “You are now a part of us, you will born again after you serve our lord for 50 years- Why are you looking at me like that?” Seulgi was taken aback by the curious look from the girl who is quiet from the beginning. She was ready for a long conversation why the girl wouldn’t able to remember anything when she was alive.

“I like your jacket.” Eunae commented. Seulgi almost blushed. Is this how human flirt? Or she was just genuinely like the hoodie? Anyway, she had a job.

“Thank you.” She hands her list over to the newbie. “This is the death list. Familiar yourself with the names and their details as we head to the next death, I will be your mentor for the moment unless Park Joy wants to take over.”

Seulgi stopped walking when she didn’t heard any response. Turns out the newbie is too engrossed with the list she didn’t even looks at where she was heading. Normally when someone stumble into Seulgi she felt like giving them a slap, or maybe turn them into a cockroach (she can scare Joy and let Joy step on them), which is unusual she doesn’t mind the body leaning in her arm at the moment.

“I’m so sorry.” Eunae quickly retract herself from Seulgi. “I went over the list and got a bit overwhelmed by how people die every 5 minutes in this country,”

“It’s okay.” Seulgi replied, “Let’s keep going, we have a job to do.” she turned over and keep going.

If Seulgi is charmed by the newbie, she definitely didn’t show it by walking instead just use her power to teleport.

 

K98XotA.png

 

Joohyun gotta admit that Wendy is really warm. It felt all over when Wendy was kid again, when she cradled Joohyun in her arms while running to her house. She breathes a little more deeply, inhales all the warm scent emitted from the warm human.  

“You know, I once met a bunny in the forest while I was very young.” Wendy blurted.

Irene’s braincell had a mini explosion on that statement. “Is that so?”

“Yeah, but she left soon after she recovered.” Her breath slows, Joohyun can barely hear what she is saying.

Is she still mad about it?

“I hope she meet her family and live happily.” Wendy felt a minor shiver from the girl so she wraps her arms closer.

Irene blushes from their comfortable cuddling session. There is no more words from the human girl so she potter herself in the night view now that she isn’t that afraid in looking down the capsule.

“I’m a little bit dizzy. You won’t mind if I fell asleep on you?” Joohyun didn’t reply but scoots backwards towards Wendy. Wendy must have understood it because Irene felt a press on her shoulder. A hum was heard and a warm breath wafts through her ears. She hopes it is not on fire.

The night was peaceful with a the feel of slow rhythmic rise of Wendy’s chest on her back, until it gradually decrease and Irene couldn’t feel any breath coming from Wendy. Irene’s eye which was closed in relax was now wide opened.

 

A/N: HAPPY WENRENE DAY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY